What do I do if my boyfriend won't take no for answer?

I just got back from vacation a couple days ago and I'm exhausted, he wants me to go to the casino with him, I'm just not up to walking anymore, I need some down time. I explained it to him 3 times and he keeps insiting. I really don't feel like going to the casino, and I have tried multiple times, very straight forward, but nice about it and he still insists on me going.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stand your ground. He can't make you

Most Helpful Girl

• If he can't understand you need your rest and you don't feel like going, he is just being a jerk.

What Guys Said 2

• Punch him in the dick until he calls you "mommy"

• "very straight forward, but nice about it" . I prefer the straight forward and not nice approach when i mean what i say.

• I said "No, I don't want to go. But yo and so and so go, have a good time." It was going to be me our co-worker and him. And he keeps asking me why and I told him "I'm not up to it Ijust got back, I'm tired and need my rest. Go with so and so." He says "So and so probably don't want to go with just me"

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you don't want to, but you'd be willing to do it another time. If he keeps pushing, you might reconsider the relationship.