What does your heart tell you always?

Mine always says either of the following:

1. Don't help people too much, because some people will not care out of the people you might end up helping.

2. Stop interrupting people and let them talk too!

3. I need something to eat!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• #2 but my adhd turns that off straight away and it all comes blurted out. :D

What Guys Said 13

• Tells me to not hurt people even when Im really angry. It also tells me to eat food. It tells me to find entertainment somewhere.

• To say whatever the hell I'm thinking and it works like a charm so go eat your choco chips cookies with a tall glass of milk and enjoy life

• My heart tells me to eat healthy, else it will die

• "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKGbjJarMeA

Bringing the 90s back! Yeah. xD

• LOVE THIS! :D

• @justbanANNAz Haha I'm glad you liked it! :D This song was honestly the first thing that popped into my head when I read this question, LOL.

• ... what heart?

• It doesn't speaks.. It just pumps blood and says..
    Sometime.. Dude you are lazy.. I can pump so much faster but you don't give me a chance.. I keep beating at 60-70 /min and I have capacity to beat at 150+ still you took me only to 130/min

• number 3, definitely number 3

• thump, thump, thump, thump. It usually says that about 80 times a minute. Is this code for something?

• Mine always tells me: take care of your friends, they're precious :D

• listen to your brain.

• run away!!

• Mine always tells me "Only a few more years before the alcohol takes out the liver, keep on drinking."

• Generosity is wasted on people who aren't close to you (i. e. family, good friends).

What Girls Said 16

• Don't reward yourself with food. You're not a dog.

Really, that's just what I feel when I'm tempted to binge eat.

• Keep the peace
    Try not to burden people

• Keeps telling me to go to the same piece of trash.. But also that I'm not good enough for others aha.

• Stop eating so much!

• To stand up for what I believe in.

Also for that one quote in a movie i love

"A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others."

• 1. let it out.

2. ignore them

3. ice cream.

• Lub dub, lub dub

• To never give up on him, to want him to be happy. To not give up, but to not try, that I'll always be here for him and there is nothing that I won't do for him

• Hold onto love.

• heart is telling me "u better do ur work and get off this godforsaken website" but then it also says "gag is love, gag is lyfe"

• 1. That guy is not the right guy for me

2. Always be kind to others and always forgive

3. Be proactive not reactive

• My heart says Carpe Diem, seize the day! I have worked hard to be where I am today emotionally and physically and I now I know I deserve the best, but only if I work hard for it and take the opportunities that are provided to me. The rest of my life will hopefully fall into place if I focus on the now and near future.

• Whatever the wrong thing to do is, my heart goes with that lol

• My boyfriend is all wrong for me but I can't walk away because I fear to be alone again.

• 1. Stop acting in front of your crush, just be yourself
    2. Smile, be kind to people
    3. Stop waste money on food, don't eat something bad for your health *omg i want to buy pizza so bad*
    ;)

• The first one, its always true, I help because my heart tells me to and I do, but I help to much and I can't say no and then they take advantage of me