Have you ever smoked weed?

Just curious is all I guess. I have not and I have no interest in doing so.

• Yes
    41% (16)62% (20)51% (36)Vote
  • No
    59% (23)38% (12)49% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|14

Most Helpful Girl

• ya i smoked the ganja, wouldn't do it again cuz it sucked. i saw it as an experiment rather than the beginning of a druggie life. i even timed it and recorded myself talking and lets just say... i smoked too much for my poor 16 yr old virgin-to-drugs body to handle. never did it again or anything else, once then done.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One word... Yuck!
    Smoking anything looks as disgusting as it smells, and can only imagine it would taste as bad as well.

1|1
    0|0
    • I find myself agreeing completely with this. I do not understand the fascination with inhaling smoke into your lungs. Thanks for the response!

• Show All
    • Ah okay okay, I though you understood that drinking more than one glass of wine per day would make you a drunk by law, my apologies.

• @Giacomanzo I actually didn't know that. But either way, the point was we would have no control over how much drinking was done in a home. A major block in trying trying to stop people from drinking too much...

What Girls Said 19

• No and I have no interest in ever doing so.

0|1
    0|0
  • not about that life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yaaap.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah, I haven't.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope nvr

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.. I haven't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, in college.

0|1
    0|0
  • never have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Semi often

0|1
    0|0
  • Same here. I went to a Fall Out Bou, Wiz Khalifa concert and my friend nearly had an asthma attack because of the people smoking weed in front of us. I wanted to strangle them, I hate when you hurt my friends, especially when you're doing it illegally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, but I suck at it so I never actually got high and never want to again

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote A= Many times but it was never "my drug" ... waaaay too mellow.

ie: I luuuuuuuuuuurved hallucinogens x 1000000000000

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel ya ;)

• Show All
    • Wow you're too intense for me.
      Just every now and then i like the hallucinogens. Weed is my drug of choice for like, daily use. I couldnt function on more haha

• @Drooogie4 I just luuuuurved all the amaaaaazing visuals and the unblocked creativity, especially with writing.

ie: I wrote my best pieces while tripping. I would write pages and pages which annoyed ALL of my dates :P

• Yeah occasionally, don't see why so many people dislike it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes twice. Did nothing to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But I'd like to try it someday. Just for the experience, y'know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm not really into it but some of my friends smoke so I smoke here and there to be social.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm never going to do that I have to much to lose

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta try everything once at that magical age of 17. To be completely honest, It was stupid, I got sleepy. It's a dumb way to waste money in my opinion. (cool for medicinal stuff) but ehhhh, I just think it's dumb for fun use.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, twice. I liked it but then I grew up and decided I liked having a career more.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Nope but I have thought about trying.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 40 when I first tried it. Nothing special, so have not bothered with it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, not going to either

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. Just taking a break from it as I'm looking for a new job.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm trying not to do it anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • No I never did

0|1
    0|0
  • I think everyone should *try it* just to know what it's like.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i did, in my 20's/30's. If the opportunity presented itself i wouldn't mind smoking a joint again just for a special occasion, a party, a rave, whatever.

0|1
    0|0
  • No and I will not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't and not willing to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, on occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, really really great but i heard some "friends" gave me synthetic weed which could kill you easily with one hit. Funny though, i never get mad at anyone so i still talk to them[

0|1
    0|0