Was this epic stomp justified?

After the knockdown.

The comments on the video go back and forth and are mostly pure hate, Anyways. Guess it's that unfortunate title they tacked on.

• Finish Him!
  • Unnecessary Overkill

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them know how to fight. I support that the white lad did 100 per cent.
    I would like to get the white lad into a dojo for a few years and teach him how to fight.
    If I had been confronted by those three thugs, I would have gone in killing. In the jurisdiction in which I live, the criminal code permits the use of lethal force in such a situation because the law's concept of the reasonable person would have had reason to fear for his life.
    When one is confronted by three street thugs, it is self evident that they intend to do you harm. At odds of three to one, it is kill or be killed.
    Do unto others. . . but do it first.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, what are "urban youths" XD This isn't an example of white physical strength and courage. He's like a floppy bowl of jello and the jump kick thing was dangerous and could have killed someone.

Yea, he held his own, but it seemed like they didn't even want to fight him. If they wanted to, they could have just all jumped him and beat him up.

• That is an example of being drunk off your ass.

• World Star hip hip is not a bastion of good taste, political correctness, Or any sort of racial sensitivity. The only thing that interested me was the argument about the head stomp being justified or not.

• It was world star, aw man haha. Yea, no expectations then.

What Guys Said 7

• You should never show weakness to bullies of course so I don't have a problem with him beating them but I think the stomp was over the top, the guy was lying on the ground, he could be seriously injured from this. I think it was not the right thing to do but it's all over anyway so there's no real point in talking about it.

• ". . . he could be seriously injured by this."
      I think that was the point.

• Haha, you can just imagine megalovania playing in the background :p

On a more serious note, I can't say whether what he did was justified or not, because there's no context :/

• Honestly, one guy against three, I'd say anything goes.

• That was totally uncalled for.

• No, it was the rational thing to do.
      The odds were three to one.
      He needed to improve his prospect of survival by reducing the odds. The head stomp did that.

• @cth96190
      He wasn't in any danger. They were just messing around getting rowdy. Any of them could have walked at any time. This wasn't about survival. They were just having some sport.

• I doubt it

• I think if he killed the guy he'd have a hard time claiming it was necessary force.

I've kind of thought through before what i'd do in a scenario when fighting multiple people if I knocked one down, and I think a much better bet is to fuck up their knee or something.

• Where I live, he could use a defence that the law's concept of the reasonable person had grounds to fear for his life.
      The odds were three to one. To survive, he needed to shorten those odds.

• Wasn't uncalled for, 3 on 1? The guy even said "whats up bitch" "No hands" then proceeded to get knocked out. No pity in a fight, a fight is a fight. like the guy in the video said "cmon man, he won fair and square"