He's not my boyfriend Advice?

I recently started talking to this guy that i met a couple of weeks ago at the library. He and i are so compatable and he is super sweet and kind to everyone. He is the type if guy a girl would want for her dream boyfriend. Since we have met he has called me every single day and texts me all night long calling me (babe, sexi, cutie,) i dont have a problem but i think that it is too early for that. All he does is talk about how a wonderful girlfriend I am to him and how he is so luck to have me.(Rewind) i do not remember dating him. I met him yesterday to straighten him out and he grabs me and starts making out with me touching me and everything like we are dating. I do not want to hurt his feelings because he is so sweet and sensitive. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like the first signs of a clingy /controlling guy, him being young and very impressionable he might have gotten the idea from family some how and is seeing it it works for him. i would be really careful with this guy. but it could be nothing but its better to play on the side of caution

Most Helpful Girl

• He's rushing things and not respecting the fact that you want to take things slow. Usually if a guy rushes things it might be a sign of him only being after sex. You've only known him for a couple of weeks so don't try to brush it off and say "he's not that kind of guy". He's still kind of a stranger. So be careful.

What Guys Said 1

• i believe it takes 2 to make out... i can see the conflicting parts. You want but don't want. Im gonna keep this simple... friend zone the guy.
    why? you don't say "compatible" and "grabs me" in the same story. (unless u enjoyed the latter)

What Girls Said 1

• Do you want to date him? If so, just ask him in the nicest way possible to back off a little. But make sure he knows that you like him. If he likes you, he will be willing to do what makes you happy so that he can still spend time with you.

If you don't want to date him, just tell him that straight-up. And don't use the "I'm not ready for a relationship" line, because he'll think that there's still hope.