If you had to live the country you live in now for good, what is the ONE thing that you would miss most about that country?

NAME ONLY 1 THING PLEASE

Most Helpful Girl

• The open space/nature. The windy mountainy roads you can just speed down and the deserts u can floor it in the middle of no where and not have to worry about getting ticketed.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Well that wouldn't affect me too much, I've always lived in the USA, but i wanna leave so id just suffer even more.

• Food. I'm American.

• The diversity of food, I can try any kind of foreign food but still stick to the safe stuff, whereas many foreign countries just has their own food.

• Georgian guys,
    Wine and cuisine.
    Oops that's three.

• Portillos

• Grass, trees, nature

I live in an area with a lot of nature and great places to hike

What Guys Said 12

• Hungarian cuisine, of course. You can barely obtain sour cream in Belgium, for example. Same for salami and wurst.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Csabai_kolb%C3%A1sz.jpg

• family/friends

• American pro sports (NBA, NFL, MLB).

• Fish and chips.

• The house I lived in since I was born... All my childhood memories are from there...

• Freedom 🇺🇸

• Do you mean "leave" for good?

• The strength and security. I live in the U. S., the strongest country in the world and one of the safest.

• You surely dont live in Detroit or St. Louis.. do you?

• @varunbh I was actually referring to foreign attacks, but even than the crime rate is significantly lower than in many other countries, even if you don't compare them to similar areas (places notorious for their crime).

• Oh yeah.. in that case the US would be the safest nation in the whole world.

• Guns

• The summer fruits... The street food... The cheap brand of cigarettes that I've been smoking for a couple of years... My brother.

• Guns

• Its one of those things no one else really has so.

• and here I thought every army family has one, and every amarican home has 1-5

• Great chocolate is pretty much everywhere.