Should I stop working out?

I just ate an apple pie!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ate an APPLE PIE, how could you you D:. In your case you better keep working out so you have practice for when you go to prison. I don't know if you know this, but in the apple community, being a cannibal is a federal offence, and can land an apple up to 30 years in the big house.

• OK seriously, you should keep working, even if you do eat apple pie and other sweets from time to time, it will help keep you healthy bot physically and mentally.

• Thanks for MHGO :D.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• You should never stop working out. Make sure you avoid eating foods like Apple Pie too, because it spikes your insulin and leads to eventual medical issues such as insulin sensitivity, pancreatic cancer, and obesity. Eat foods with complex sugars that are slower to break down rather than foods and beverages with simple sugars like soda.

• Haha of course not. If you really meant working out!
    You know, doing a little sinn from time to time is important, it keeps the "handcuffs" feeling away :D
    So if you work out and than love to eat your apple pie once a week, that should be okay. Just not every day :o

• Apple stop depressing the GaG community. negd

• U dun goofed op

• Eat what you like and work out

• DO IT !

• Why should anyone?

• no, keep working out

• All the more reason to workout. Cheater...

• mmmm apple pie... :D

• Yes. Sit down.

• No you shouldn't. Burn off that apple Pie 🍎🔥

• no keep working out ! :o

• You can work out and eat apple pie (just not both at the same time lol)

• Nah keep going

• Lol get back to it and start making gains.

• No just keep at it

• oh man, stop everything right now. never run unless absolutely necessary. netflix and chill 24/7.

What Girls Said 5

• Working out is good for keeping your joints from getting stiff. I'm so bad for just sitting down all day, then when I have to walk someplace I really begin to feel it. I recently started doing Zumba fitness though and I feel so much better and healthyer! I walked to the shop today and I didn't feel tired or sore when I got back so it must be doing some kind of good :)
    Also I hope the pie was nice!

• No, never stop exercising.

Keep up the good work.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• It's always best to keep working out.

• ? why would that make you stop? lol

• No you shouldn't, DON'T GIVE UP!👍🙏