Is your local McDonald's ice cream machine down?

I'm really at my breaking point...A video posted by VANITY MAFIA (@tokyoxvanity) on May 24, 2016 at 2:21pm PDT

• Yah 😞
  • Why can't McDonald's get their shit together?
  • "I want my mummy!" 😭Is your local McDonald's ice cream machine down?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know about right this second, but it seems to be down about half the time I go in.

• I find it funny when people lose their shit when something little isn't available to them. Just have something else.

• Haha in my case I'd have to imagine it was in the hotel where I stayed on holiday...
    I love ice cream and on the Canary Islands every hotel had its ice cream machine where you could after dinner grab an ice cream as dessert. :D
    I took it evey night. Especially vanilla is my addiction 8)
    If that machine would have broken down... heeeeeeeelp!

• I have noticed that the ice cream/thickshake machines at McDonald's franchises seem to be out of order fairly often.

• why doesn't the dumbass just buy a thing of ice cream McDonald's ice cream is that cheap shit its more cost efficient to buy like a jug of Breyers ice cream

• Don't worry, you'll be okay, plus you just saved yourself some money and didn't eat a bunch of crap that's no good for you anyways. God works in mysterious way.

• I don't know, but they fuck every time something else up... fucking annoying

• McDonald's can't get their shit together

What Girls Said 3