What would you do if you won a million dollars?

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much after taxes, but I guess I could pay off a house and a new car and have some left over to take some nice trips around the world

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would start by paying my parents back for all they have given me. Then I'd put a down payment on a house and invest the rest.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Spend the shit out of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to Italy. Then I dunno, buy all the necessary equipment and items I need for anything and then save the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd invest in some depressed real estate in the U. S., gold bullion and maybe some short term government bonds

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a couple properties and invest the rest. One million dollars doesn't go as far nowadays. Need to use it to get more...

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a mansion, a giraffe and Karlie Kloss

0|0
    0|0
  • Invest it, start a business

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing cuz i have no chance to win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a house a new truck and put the rest in the bank

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'd help my mom pay off her bills, I'd invest some towards college and I'd use the rest to help us with our bad money situation and donate a lot to charity

0|0
    0|0
  • divide between a house, car, paying off uni feeds, some for family, some for charity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay off my debt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd buy tons of makeup & clothes... a new phone, a car (or two lol), probably re-do my entire room, give a lump sum to my mother, yeah that's a lot of money

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a cute beach house

0|0
    0|0
  • Save it, pay for college

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a house for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Save some for college, give some to charity, pay off my parents house, pay for my siblings college, and use some of it on myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to college, buy myself a car, a house, and some cats. Probably a nicer set up for gaming and try out streaming while working!

0|0
    0|0
  • build a new storage barn for some equitment then donate the rest.

0|0
    0|0