What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much after taxes, but I guess I could pay off a house and a new car and have some left over to take some nice trips around the world

Most Helpful Girl

• I would start by paying my parents back for all they have given me. Then I'd put a down payment on a house and invest the rest.

What Guys Said 8

• Spend the shit out of it

• Go to Italy. Then I dunno, buy all the necessary equipment and items I need for anything and then save the rest.

• i'd invest in some depressed real estate in the U. S., gold bullion and maybe some short term government bonds

• Buy a couple properties and invest the rest. One million dollars doesn't go as far nowadays. Need to use it to get more...

• Buy a mansion, a giraffe and Karlie Kloss

• Invest it, start a business

• nothing cuz i have no chance to win.

• Buy a house a new truck and put the rest in the bank

What Girls Said 10

• I'd help my mom pay off her bills, I'd invest some towards college and I'd use the rest to help us with our bad money situation and donate a lot to charity

• divide between a house, car, paying off uni feeds, some for family, some for charity.

• Pay off my debt.

• I'd buy tons of makeup & clothes... a new phone, a car (or two lol), probably re-do my entire room, give a lump sum to my mother, yeah that's a lot of money

• Buy a cute beach house

• Save it, pay for college

• Buy a house for sure

• Save some for college, give some to charity, pay off my parents house, pay for my siblings college, and use some of it on myself.

• Go to college, buy myself a car, a house, and some cats. Probably a nicer set up for gaming and try out streaming while working!

• build a new storage barn for some equitment then donate the rest.