Do you ever give out points based off the first impression of someone?

like based off the first impression of someone you give them a score between 1 and 10. But as you get to know them more you add or take away points. this doesn't really need to mean you have a list and you constantly keeping score, just a thing you notice every now and again.

• Yeah, all the time
  • sure every once in a while
  • no never who even does that

Most Helpful Guy

• After each conversation I keep a cumulative index score and the highest gets dated

not srs

Most Helpful Girl

• I never have a point system. That's just stupid. I personally never judge anyone based on a first impression, especially dating. Nerves and anxiety can get in the way of showing who you really are. Sometimes people can make mistakes, but we are only human and we have to make mistakes sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• I rarely do the point system but i'm sure everyone judge someone base on first impression. There plenty of case where I think she is hot but after talking to her, I'm not very attractive to her anymore. Or the opposite where I think she is okay looking but after meeting her and talking with her , she looking much more attractive. Stuff like that.

• No. I'm simple, I either like them or I don't.

• i observe people, im an introvert so basically the first impression of people i get is most of the times 100% right.

• No, but I do keep a running tally of Stupid people I run into in the course of a Day. George Carlin was right! https://youtu.be/8rh6qqsmxNs

• Not conciously, though I guess the subconcious does something like that

What Girls Said 4

• I like to observe things!

• I'm not calculative. Thought this was a guy's thing, when they talk to their guy friends.. I'd hear *is she pretty? * can you give her a rating?

• yes once in a while

• Lol no. I've never done that. I didn't even know that was a thing hahah