If people stare at me in the public place, should I assume they find me attractive?

I've been called very good looking by strangers. When I go to any public place, I noticed people (men, women, kids) stare/peek at me. I know some of the girls found me attractive, as they approached me. But overall whole staring situation makes me self conscious and nervous. Should I assume that all of them found me attractive, that's why they are looking?

1|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure thing... What's Cooking, Good Looking?
    This is What they probably are All... Thinking.
    Don't let it get to you, Hold your Head High, And if Need be, walk on By.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    Some extremely handsome/pretty people are hardly noticed at all and some ugly people are very much noticed.
    It is more the vibe of person or a certain "it factor" or a certain presence that makes people stare at some people.
    So from what I hear you have both. Consider yourself lucky.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nah. There are tons of reasons why someone might stare.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what?

• Ugly. Weird clothes. Fancy clothes. Stain on clothes. Being loud. Walking funny. Looking funny. Saying something funny. Saying something weird. Doing something weird. Looking aggressive. Being aggressive. Having weird hair. Like have you never stared at a person without finding them attractive? Probably.

• Why not?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If strangers have called you good looking then yes. Other than that I wouldn't assume too much. Girls look at me all the time but I'm not attractive.

0|0
    0|0