Whenever I check the hour I see repeating numbers? Like 13:13, 14:14, 11:11. Hell even when I used AM and PM hour I used to see the same numbers?

And no i don't check hour every second, i was playing in my xbox. I became hungry checked the hour and it was 12:12, ate came back checked the hour and it was 13:13 wtf? Played nba 2k16 a little, i turned my phone screen on and it was 14:14. :O
It has been happening for a month and half by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Use a 12 hour clock. Problem solved.

• I was using 12 hours clock, and i would see numbers like 11:11, 12:12; 09:09, 02:22.. etc, so i changed the clock system to 24.

• Return to 12.

What Girls Said 4

• When u look at it and its the same, after a minute check it again, and BOOM, you wouldn't see it the same unless your clocks are hunted or something 👻 :P

• Das cool
    I once played a game where I lost on the 13th level with 666 points so I kept a sceenshot of it LOL
    And recently I checked my Snapchat points and it was 666 so of course I also took a screenshot of that

• illuminati confirmed

• *takes away the delusion spell I cast on you while blue fire continues to burn*
      Sorry little grasshopper. You can only dream of defeating me.

• Lol i just finished virtua tenis 4 career mode, and guess what? Look at my score:
      http://fr.tinypic.com/r/2epna89/9
      And guess battery i had left? Well, look:
      http://fr.tinypic.com/r/2zoiskj/9

• It might be angel numbers. You should look it up and see what the numbers mean.

Or it could mean nothing :)

• Hahaha! That's cool! XD

What Guys Said 5

• It is proven that you will recognize more and more patterns or coincidences after noticing a single one.

• Is that good?

• No. Its probably the reason that you are seeing the same time though. Just like if, one day, you see a bunch of red cars then you might notice more red cars on the road.

• You will have decode the message.

• I can't even solve a simple math problem, and you're asking me to decode a message from the clock? Lmao

• A few times I've checked the clock and it was 12:34, and also 11:11

• I used to always see 12:34 when I was younger.

• Devil's playing mind tricks.