What are basic social skills versus advanced social skills? Is it possible that I have autism?

Recently, I've been wondering what it is that's going to "get me all the girls,"...

I went from Lamborghini to jacked muscles and realized neither of these are going to do it for me and that the problem is basic social skills...

Apparently, I have none and have been told by others that they think I have autism (or Asperger's)...

What exactly are " basic social skills?"... Sometimes, if I'm really drunk, I can get into decent conversations with people, but we never remain friends the next day and it usually doesn't last more then 3 minutes (and that's stretching it)...

What are these basic social skills that I seem to be missing?

And past that, what are "advanced social skills?"

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Until you actually are diagnosed with something, I wouldn't assume there is something Bering with you. Can you connect with another person? Do you feel empathy for others?

• Connection or empathy?

I'm not sure...

If so, it is few and far between...

Not an every day thing...

• Armchair physicians are worthless.

• I've had some diagnose me with schizophrenia before I knew I had it...

• I couldn't care less.

• Awesome