Would you become a bodybuilder after watching this video?

Fcking love Bostin Loyd lol.. has the balls to show everyone what this lifestyle is actually about behind the scenes. Raw and unfiltered. I think this would be a wakeup call to any guys on here that say they want to compete.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahah I wish I could tag someone right now. Too bad I have no idea who it was

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Nope.

• no fuckin way! hahah!

• bodybuilder's are extremely unattractive. no.

• he looks so juiced up :( crossfit bodies are way superior in my opinion. i would not want to be a bodybuilder or encourage bodybuilding.

• Nope, too much work and lazy to work that hard.:P

• Nope

• When girls see "bodybuilders" they see someone compensating for their tiny dick size or whatever which deduct attractive points so I won't really suggest adapting to that lifestyle if you don't wanna be desperate horny guy

• I'm a bodybuilder.. I don't have a tiny penis.. I'm not insecure.. I function in society.. and I'm still graduating college lol. A lot of guys get into it because of insecurity but not everyone is like that. Those insecure guys don't make it very far.

• Cat ladies gon cat lady

• The screenshot is all she has left this girl has no concept of logic when she argues.. every point she brings up is all based off of emotion. Everytime I prove her wrong.. dead in her tracks.. she evasively goes to something else. Now all she has left is those pics. It's almost checkmate for her brah

• I wasn't going to before seeing it either, but I knew it. They say they're all natural, but that's a lie. Most of them inject steroids and other shit.

• Lol it's a part of the sport. Nobody is lying in this video.

• There's almost no way to compete all natural, because then you're putting yourself at a disadvantage. It's just sad they can't get all that stuff out of bodybuilding and compete on pure talent and hard work. They're going to fuck up their heart and liver in the long run.

• Oral steroids are the only ones that really mess with your liver and most guys tend to avoid that. Can supplement with NAC or peptides to protect yourself if you do choose to take oral steroids. The heart is a muscle.. so of course it will increase in size too. This is why bodybuilding typically go on for 12 weeks and then come off for a little. Don't dismiss hard work because of steroids. Most steroid users I know work much harder than natties and take their training more seriously. These pro bodybuilders eat 6-7 meals a day force feeding down 5k-6k calories a day.. morning cardio.. grueling training sessions six days a week. A lot of guys who jump on these drugs still look like shit so it's not the just the drugs. Not magic beans.. you can't just sit on your ass and take steroids.. then look like a fitness model.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights"
    Ronnie Coleman lmao

• 20 minute video, I skimmed. saw him injecting. nah im chillin d00d.

• Don't see why not. I don't NEED to do drugs to be a bodybuilder. There are students in medicine, law, and dentistry who abuse crack cocaine, adderall, and various other psychoactive stimulants to bolster their cognitive abilities. These people do well in the short run, but fuck themselves over later in life when they DON'T have it. OR they get caught abusing it, or they shorten their lives or create various diseases associated with the abuse of these drugs. These bad eggs shouldn't deter you from a hard working path

• Nope and their bodies dont appeal to me when it comes to making mine look like theirs LOL.

• I don't want to become a bodybuilder

• i want to be a bodybuilder but not like this, but like Arnold Schwarzenegger

• I still would but, I'd try go as natural as I can though. But I don't think my body could take it xD

• ahaha. that's the way to do it. A lot of guys on gear still look like shit. I always encourage guys to reach their natty potential before they go down that path.

• Yeah I agree with you! So there's like a max limit you reach with going full natural, otherwise after that it's pretty much impossible without anabolics?

• nah im more about functional fitness myself :)

• No..

• I'm already a B. builder it doesn't means anything for me.