For guys trying to see which bod is attractive to girls, "bodybuilding" bod or lean Crossfit bod?

Ok so I see lot of guys asking what kinda bods girls find hot so this is specially for them, They sometimes get confused and over do it which is not attractive at all so here is poll and you can check results yourself.

1) "Bodybuilding" body

For guys trying to see which bod is attractive to girls,

2) Crossfit body

Now bodybuilding body seems little over do and come off as guy is trying to compensate for something by being too big and crossfit is lean muscles which come off better because he's not scaring us, he's giving signals he have it but yet in natural better way. I am gonna put poll so you guys can vote too

• "Bodybuilding" bod
  • CrossFit bod

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. These butt hurt body builders need to stop whining and bitching just because some girls don't find them attractive. Are they compensating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Crossfit body for sure.

• Lol me too, Girls sometimes prefer first one because they come under peer preassure

• true. Lots of pressure for both men and women to associate super cut and bulky muscles with masculinity. Oh well... more for girls like you and I! :P

• Lol yea they are so butthurt in comments, little meatheads 😂

What Guys Said 8

• CrossFit bod

• Well I just got blocked by the OP when I proved in wrong for the 15th time. I wasn't rude.. I didn't cuss at you.. I was very reasonable. Lol as a response to you saying that the votes are going towards the direction that you want.. I'll respond by saying. Most girls on this website are socially inept and tend to be below average on the scale. Any internet community is bound to attract that type of character. I would go off of what the girls comments had to say. The two hottest girls on this website both voted A.

• "two hottest girls" lol ok pussy whipped, you explained my point again I didn't blocked you. This is anon and so was that comment, stop making shit up

• And results speaks for itself

• Lol.. I'm just laughing right now.. Again you are argueing off of emotion.. Just trying to take any shot at me to hurt me and attempt to make me feel insecure about myself. I've rationally articulated everything to you and you still want to argue. I'm smarter than you.. I have more confidence than you.. I have a stronger willpower than you.. I have a better lifestyle than you.. I'm happier person than you. People that are happy with themselves don't act the way you are acting. You are incapable of critical thinking. I can't argue with someone like that.. no matter what I say you will respond with anything even if it carries no relevance. I know who I am and you have clearly demonstrated your colors here. I'm going to go train now and start my day.. I'm blocking you. You are absolutely senseless.

• Lmao if the jacked n joocey guy even talked to most of you gag girls you'd cum in your jeans and die ayyy lmao!

• @fearless_banana

• @Fearless_banana lol look at vote results

• @RJGraveyTrain I have a dark gift haha

• And then there's the swimmer-type body which doesn't require you to poison yourself or have a date with Pukey and Rhabo.

• I wanna go equally or more ripped then the 1st pic

• why are we body shaming guys? who cares?

• Its for meatheads constantly asking for approval on here lol

• @Fearless_banana yes she definitely is making herself look bad lol

• Lol this little meathead blockdd me after commenting under everything ^^ wow haha

• Both look gross.

• all females prefer my body this is me>
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5e14e148e7.jpg

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not biased, I'd take either happily.

• neither?

• I cannot stand the way body builders look and I never could. I don't know why. It's just gross and not appealing to me.

• Definitely bodybuilding. It's probably the perfect amount of muscle in my opinion. Cross fit guys still look good though

• bodybuilding bodyyyy

• Lol ok

• Take a Zoloft you'll feel better

• OP all over the place.

• They both look good to me.

• First guy looks more attractive to me.

• Really? He looks abnormally big and unattractive

• @ConsultantIsBack Hahahahahah I can't

• @ConsultantIsBack ok wait lol