If you lived far away from your loved ones and you felt lonely, would you go back?

So, I moved away from my country two years ago, and lately I feel extremely lonely, I don't really have friends here, so nowadays I'd just spent my days at home or going for walks alone, I wish I could have someone to share those moments, not talking about a guy, just a friend, if something bad happens to me, there's no one I can ask for help really and if something good happens there's no one I can share the good news with, now I'm unemployed so I'm looking for a job, my mother has asked me to go back and work there, the problem is there I'd get less money plus I need to be back here to go back to the university in September, if you take away the lonliness part, I love my life here, so my heart is divided in two, live the life I've always wanted but alone, or go back home, stuck in the same old lifestyle, but with the people I love? I was even thinking of quitting the university, but that would mean to give up, I don't wanna give up, but I don't feel like I have the strength anymore. Any input? Thanks in advance!

• Go back
  • Stay

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should stay. I understand that you're feeling lonely, you have nobody to talk to, it's hard.
    If you like your life there and I want to make more money, I guess you have to make some sacrifices.
    But I know it's easier said than done.
    I guess with time you'll make some friends and meet other people. Then things will be a little bit more easier.

Good luck and stay strong :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0