I've been having dreams every night about a guy I know from school but have never spoken to before?

Recently, I started having dreams about a guy in the grade above me. I've seen him in school for years but have never spoken to him before. We are both really into music and sing in chorus together. And we're the same height, super short. I don't know but I have romantic dreams about him every night & now I really wish I could meet him because now I'm developing an attraction to him without knowing him, just based off his appearances in my dreams. What do these dreams mean? It came out of nowhere, I really hadn't even noticed him prior to these dreams. I'd thought he was cute years before I had these dreams but then I moved on because I didn't know him and didn't care anymore. Now all of the sudden I'm noticing him again because he just shows up in my dreams all the time... any idea what these dreams mean? Like is there some superstitious meaning to it, are we going to meet and fall in love or what? Lol, super random question but it's been bothering me so any interpretations are appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes the subconscious mind has the ability to recognize things that the conscious mind does not perceive... My opinion says your mind and heart know where you should be... just a thought but quiet your mind for a moment , concentrate on your breathe, and let it wonder to him do not lead it. It will drift to him on its own, then observe what you think about the image of him is it positive? If so go for it ! Hugz I hope it helps in some way... really you have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain and if nothing else a great friendship may begin... and how can you lose your heart if you never give it away... smile breathe girl! Hugz...🍀🐶🍀

Most Helpful Girl

• When you dream your brain can't make up new faces so it uses people you already know. So it really means nothing when you see someone in a dream.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you were subconsciously attracted to him then you have dreams because your brain knows your attracted and know your noticing. That's the best I got.

What Girls Said 0