Does this make you re-think life?

Just... it all breaks my heart. Crying a little tbh. (Sorry guys I'm in a very emotional 'lemme contemplate the meaning of life' mood)

https://vimeo.com/128839427

I saw this one car-crash that just made me BALL for HOURS.

A couple was standing together on the sidewalk part of a bridge, the female to the railings and the male in front of her, his back to traffic. Out of nowhere comes a car, crashing into them. The boyfriend is seen to be dead on impact and the girlfriend is pinned between the cement railings and her dead boyfriends body, just screaming her head off. My heart...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit happens... I know it sounds heartless but what else can I say? Fuck, children starve to death, people are worked to death in sweatshops, people are sold to sex trafficking. There's cancer and hurricanes and tsunamis and terrorists and wars and gang violence and everywhere this shit isn't happening people do nothing but take their luck for granted. All we can do is try to help wherever we can.

What Guys Said 11

• You're really on the dark side of the internet today aren't ya

This video doesn't really make me sad or makes me re-think my life it just really makes me mad. I feel for the individuals don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for them and it sucks but with so many people on Earth, there's always going to be that one too many, happening everywhere across the globe that just aren't careful when they're driving and that one too many that think they can run/walk across the road in time. It makes me even more angry watching some of these fucking people walk away after fully acknowledging what happened.

• thats really tragic it happened is there no law or something that says walk towards the traffic to help avoid cars like in that situation? i mean if they had seen the car coming they might have been hurt but the guy would be alive.

• No, my spiritual beliefs and worldview already the fact that these kinds of things happen into my worldview

• As people live , people die it's a balance I am sure it's a freaking awful and heart breaking thing but it's life

• That's horrifying

• If you look around in some of the forsaken parts of the internet you can find much worse than this. Quite sure I've seen mutilated corpses, women being raped, and torture on unfiltered parts of the internet (not even the deep web, it just appears on some websites).

• Yes it does

• I've seen worse, but it is sad nonetheless.. One moment, life, the next (..)

• No but it makes me sad

• Gross

What Girls Said 3

• Those videos piss me off and hate peopls who drive shitty. Makes me want to take the driver and make them die a horrible and slow death.

• The only time I re-think my life is when someone I actually know passes.
    Not at any other time.

• no but it does make me never want to cross the street again