Do you believe you've lived past lives?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! I know this sounds pretty crazy but I had a lot of flashbacks in my childhood that were actually proved right later on. It's the weirdest thing! I distinctly remember a few minor details that have remained with me in this life. Also my best friend & I feel we've known each other before because the first moment we met there was a certain familiarity between us that made zero sense. All of my current phobias are closely related to how I died in my past life so that is not surprising. Really interesting question! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope not. That means ill have more coming up. This world is fucked beyond repair for us now. I feel sorry for future generations having to suffer coz of some bastards greed in this one

What Girls Said 16

• Yes I do.

Although I am a Wiccan, I believe along the lines of "reality is what you make of it" so whatever you believe in (reincarnation, death, nothingness, heaven/hell) is what will happen to you. I have a very strong belief that I was alive many times before this life.

• Yes, more or less.. Certainly It's a spiritual view I'm fascinated by. At first I think souls lived lived before, it has to exist something over the material. Some problems correlated may be the perception of ourselves through dimensions (space, time), the memory location, the nature of time, etc...
    I find it so stimulating, but in some way it's like.. distressing if you think the "endless" circle of births. I hope will be a destination eventually. I think I identificate myself in some aspect of many religions.. I like the pseudoscientific approach of Scientology, the inner spirituality of Buddhism and the love values of Jesus.

• Yeah, and I screwed someone or one's up extremely bad!! Cause I'm suffering and paying for it in this life lol.

• Lol omg don't feel like that. Yes life has it's ups and downs. I can't imagine you screweing people over badly.😃

• Awww thanks ;-* Me neither dafuq did I do to somebody back then. Lol yeah I know, but damnnnnnnnn life needs to keep it a steady for a while for me... but hey if not I probably wouldn't be who I am today. .. so I am kinda not completely lol grateful.

• Your very welcome. Yeah in grateful to because things could be worser.

• I personally don't but my psychic friend believes that I have lived many.

ie: She says in each, I was "very tortured".

• Sometimes when I think really deep I feel like I must've been some else like a royal or something lol not in this life tho.. Can you please answer my question

• I don't. I find it hard to believe and it makes no sense to me.

• I'm probably gonna try the whole past life regression someday and I find out. I certainly hope reincarnation exists.

• I do, but I don't believe they're as incredible as most people do. I don't think I was Cleopatra, or anyone interesting like that.

• no i don't, reincarnation sounds depressinggg

• I don't know. I never knew another life, other than my own.

• Nooope ^^

• I do, it could explain the deja vu I experience a lot and why I feel older than my actual age.

• What kind of deja vu things you been experiencing?

• a lot of different things. Sometimes I feel like I have met someone before, I've been in a certain place or house before and sometimes I even feel like I've had conversations before with people I just literally met.

• Wow that is pretty cool and can be very possible.

• yes I have had several past lives

• Nahhh

• Yesssss I really wanna do a regression session someday

• There are places I've been to and old music where my soul is like " ahhh I'm home/happy"

• Nope

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, at least 2-3 milleniums worth.. That, or perhaps just one, 2-3 thousand years ago. I wouldn't know.

• I've gotten certain dreams so vivid, and occurring multiple times, that who knows, Mabye they are memories from a past life, as they are things/places I've never been to but seem so familiar.

• yes i'm always think i've been or done something before in another life

• One past life is in my relgion that's what I believe

• That's not how things work. At least for me it isn't

• Yes indeed I have.

• Yes. I was a prince. Now I'm a pauper.

• No I only lived this life. I can't remember being someone other than me

• I wish i can live another live after i die :(