Have you ever felt strong after killing a simple bug?

So for like the last hour my boyfriend had the babies and the dog in our bedroom while i played African hunter to hunt down a big ass red wasp that got in the house it chased the dog in stinging him once im not scared of them that much but all i had to kill it was a fly swatter let me say this now a fly swatter only pisses it off more. So there i was for about 40 minutes tapping into the ancient African genes of the ZULU to find and kill my target/enemy near the end of the 40 minutes id say about 10 minutes [ fight music! ]

Ok so there i was seeing it just sitting on my MY FUCKING JORDAN'S SMUG MOTHER F***ER!!!
Ok so it see me buzzed and launched itself at me to where i immediately swat it hard enough for it to go across the room dazed it stayed rushed i felt as i ran straight to it to step on it an claim its soul as my TROPHY [FOR THE ZULU!] then as i was 2 feet from it gets up flies to me i half-assed hit it back. There we were clashing like tightens the sweat dripping from my forehead and it buzzing even louder i took the first step it charged anger-ally at me locked in a room to fight to the death 1 winner 1 lose 1 lives 1 dies. 1 swat 2 swat 3 swat 4 swat no winning shot. there i was running out of ideas it buzzing ever more charging ever more and learning ever more avoiding my swats like its memorized my rhythm. There i was seconds slow down i saw my child hood flash to a moment of my first encounter with a wasp and befor i knew it i punched it with a right hook it hit the wall and i stomped it out. There i was Sweaty and exhausted beneath me the losers body and for some reason i could feel stronger than ever.

that's what i'm asking is it normal to feel stronger and more dominant over a little thing like killing a troublesome red wasp?

• Yes its normal.
  • No its not.
  • T_T
Titans phone auto correct T_T

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL! That was like the most epic description of a battle with a big I've ever read in my life. I've yet to enter such a tournament of mortal combat but I'd likely feel just as epic. That's like, Spartan status!

What Girls Said 9

• Weird as can be!

• I don't kill bugs. the one time I killed a fly, I was actually just trying to scare it away. I cried. :'(

• Nah I feel guilty

• That was beautiful *single tear runs down cheek*

• Pour things that were created exactly like us and we're so scared of them
    No I feel bad after
    I imagine myself a bug and a giant comes and kills me Ughh I would like that
    And maybe they have a family like us soo sad😔😔😔

• Dude you're crazy. But I loved ur story!!

• I just feel that the Karma will get me after I kill a bug.

• I get other people to do for me

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• I always try to guide, or remove 'unwelcome' creatures from my home, rather than kill them. I don't like to kill anything, even bugs, if I don't need to. I have escorted a number of spiders, flies, and mice from my home without harming them. They don't know any better, and killing them serves no purpose to me.
    I hate when I do, accidentally kill one, a 'Small Life', in the process of evicting them.
    They all have just as much right to live, and prosper as I do, I just prefer they do it elsewhere than my home, but that 'temporary incursion' does not necessitate a death sentence to me.
    If I do end up, accidentally killing a 'Small Life' I don't feel strong, or powerful, or dominant. I am sad.
    Why is it so much easier to kill, than understand, and have compassion, and negotiate an alternative, like guiding them out of my home, rather than killing them?
    Each creature serves a purpose in the Web of Life, and when some are lost, the whole Web can collapse. Something that we Humans have yet to really understand!!

• ok so im going to like to see you guide a pissed off red wasp out of a nice air conditioned home with out it trying to sting you :D by the way red wasps are close to if not the most aggressive of the wasp family

• I had a nest in my ceiling. Unfortunately, some you cannot negotiate with. I got stung several times, as did my dog, and a neighbor's child.
      I had to destroy them, like I said, sometimes happens, and I was sad, to kill them, even though I was stung. They don't know any better. They were defending their home, but unfortunately their home affected mine, me, my dog, and a child. They had to go.
      My point, though not directly related to your issue, was that some people seem so happy to just kill the 'Small Lives' rather than respect all life.
      I am not a Buddist, but I respect their Ways, those Beliefs, and all life is sacred, and special.
      Killing is the LAST OPTION, for me, rather than the FIRST, like for so many.
      My point was trying to understand and respect life and not take, even the "small Lives" without knowing the loss.

• Yes! Lol one time I woke up with a fuckin Tarantula on my head and after I "got rid of it" , I FELT LIKE A MAN! 😎😂

• It's not that big of a deal. I had to hunt down monster roaches and sprayed their asses till they fell.

• ya but they dont fly around and you had spray to kill it i only had a paper thin fly swatter xD

• No i feel stronger when I pick them up and move them

• I felt stronger when i ate the Gator my neighbor killed and cooked up.

• Nope