Do you think Hillary Clinton should be thrown in prison?

She's as crooked as a rusty door nail. She cheats, she lies, she steals... Do you think it's time they locked her up and threw away the key? Yes or No?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes yes yes yes
    Yes
    ...

Anddddd

Uh, yes.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes.

• Absolutely.

• Yes most would think so

• yes she should... no one above the law that includes her.

• Yup yup and yup

• If she will save us from the Donald, No.

• She won't, she is a very vulnerable candidate with so much that trump can and will attack her on. She is also very unlikable polling not much better than trump in favourable polls. Bernie Samders has a better chance of beating trump and if the Democratic Party were to replace her with Bidden he would stand a much better chance at losing.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes expressly if you like it hard stuff that happened in Clinton foundation and how that is tied to the email scandal. People don't understand that this is highly classified information that could deviate this Country if it got out American soldiers could have lost their life's. Some of the information is so classified that your only supposed to talk about it inside of a secured room in a government facility with certain individuals. These emails include descriptions of satellite imagery of individuals having secret meetings and Middle Eastern countries.

• Exactly and honestly I'm surprised she's hasn't been dealt with already if it had been anyone but her that did it they would have already been in prison by now. The day that she is in prison for her crimes and women stop looking up to her as a pinnacle of women will be a great day.

• No, not at all!! I think she should be promoted to Ambassador to Antarctica, and be sent to McMurdo Station, with a VERY nice office!!

• Lets hope Trump beats her in November

• Of course. If a regular us citizen did what she does with all the lying, cheating and stealing, we'd get thrown in jail. But not Hillary. Somehow, I feel like we're getting the short end of the stick here, hmmm🤔🤔

• Yes, defiantly.

• I think that Hillary Clinton should be hung as a traitor.

• Definetely. She needs an example made of her and thrown out by her party. What kinda message is it going to send if she ends up in office?

• I hope she wins over Bernie and Trump

• Yeah

• Yes of course

• I don't know exactly what she's done so I don't know whether she deserves prison, but from the things I overheard she should surely not be able to become president.

• She stole classified/top secret files from a goverment computer and emailed them to a private server in her home and she's not supposed to have them and they are a risk to national security. That's why she's being invested by the FBI and about to be indited.
      Reply

• no why? what has she done wrong?