What would you do?

When a larger female has her back towards you and doesn't realise your sitting behind her and states all red head men are fucking disgusting and should just be breaded out: A do you bite your tongue and hold it in B sink to her level and call her out on her flaws C Write a status to point out how superficial some people are

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ignore her words and just smile. Is it even possible not to like red hair? Everyone have different taste but you come in Europe and see how much we like read head men.
    She was just a stupid and angry woman. Do not let her to change your mood and confidence. I am sure not everyone likes me but it is okay since i like myself. So like yourself and be happy with your read hair. It makes you unique.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't waste my breath and neither would I care enough to make a status about it.

• Let it go she obviously has a chip on her shoulder

• just let it go you are above such petty crap

• Mind your own business

• D tell the bitch how she is immature and needs to grow up

What Guys Said 0