This is on music?

when you listen to music do you just hear a noisethis is on music?

, do you listen and hear the beat and lyrics ORRR do you feel the music lyrics the beat the vibration throw your whole body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before I really developed my own taste for music, I didn't really ever pay attention to it. I just kind of listened to it as noise. However, once I started playing instruments and really focusing on the parts of things, I began to listen to the whole picture. I became more picky on my music and ended up listening to progressive metal.

That, in my personal opinion, has technically amazing instrument parts but also has thought provoking lyrics (depending on the band naturally). Anything from tone, to lyrics, to bland instrument parts, to muddiness/quality of mixes now are things I pay attention too.

However, while I am more picky, I find that I also tend to enjoy music more since I can digest each part separately. It makes more sense to me now.

• Um okay well I just tend to listen to a little bit of everything

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It's sound. Like melody, rhythm and beat. Sometimes I'll listen to individual instruments, but mostly I just listen to the song as a whole. I almost never listen to lyrics. There are songs that I really like and have listened to hundreds of times and I've never listened to the lyrics. Vocals are basically like another instrument, not words.

• Depends on the music I'm listening.
    If I'm listening to EDM I just listen to it for the beat and to feel the music.
    If I'm listening old school Rap, I focus on the lyrics, though the beat matters too.

• i listen to the lyrics

• Whole body 💁

• I connect to it! It's a part of me! 💜

• listen and hear the beat and lyrics

What Girls Said 2

• listen to the beat and lyrics, but in a party or club setting (basically the louder it is) the more I want to dance and feel the beat.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more