Is plastic surgery really worth the pain and money?

I want a smaller nose and a fuller lip. I'm currently a 6 but with a few changes I can easily shoot up to an 8 or even a 9!!! But good plastic surgeons cost a lot of money. Do you think the chance to be hot far outweighs the cons?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too young man. Lip fillers usually look like shit too. Consider it when you are older and do your research.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say so; it's not that expensive in the end, and the benefits of being good-looking likely far outweigh the costs of surgery.

• sure being hot is awesome!!! everyone wants to suck my dick.

What Girls Said 2

• You could be famous like michael jackson cos when he became white , he got famous worldwide. I mean prince is just as equally talented but not very white looking and so therefore less famous worldwide but hey germany even erected a statue of michael jackson to worship him in their country. It makes me wonder if michael still maintained his broad nose and dark skin features, would they still built a statue of an African guy with a big fro? Not likely.

• i don't think Michael Jackson looking white had anything to do with his success lol

• Being hot is not the all-to-be.
    I would do something more useful with that money tbh...
    But you do you.