Guys , would you date a asexual girl?

I am a asexual girl.
Most guys prefer not to date asexual girls.
That's a harsh reality.
But i am lucky , because my boyfriend doesn't think like that. He is a great guy.
But most asexual girls are treated like a trash.

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of us want sex. It's natural to want it. Makes no sense to the rest of us guys to date someone who's asexual. Unless that person is willing to let us fuck other girls, or better yet helps us fuck other girls.

Like why would a guy want to date a straight up lesbian?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean you like the guy but you don't want him to have sex with you?

If so, I think I'm actually asexual (legit). The thought of someone touching me would freak me out enough for me to push them off of me even if it's just an intimate hug.

• i feel the same.
      i actually did google search , asked asexual communities and forum.
      i think i am asexual.
      took online quiz and all.

• Was there abuse involved of any sort?

There was never any physical abuse but I remember my dad used to hit my mom, and a couple of times he's raised his hand on me too (once he pushed me to the ground).

I've just never wanted anyone to get close to me i don't know why.

• No , i have never been abused.
      Even as a child , i never liked hugs and all.
      i don't know why.
      i just don't like being touched.
      No particular reason.

What Guys Said 8

• I was wondering if you could explain why an asexual person would want to date someone.

And if they did want to date someone why would they want to date anyone other than another asexual.

Also, if you're asexual why would it make any difference if you dated the same sex or the opposite sex.

Also, a poster argued with me, stating that some asexuals get horney, simply not toward others, while I believed than asexuals simply did not have sexual feelings
    Tia

• Asexual person doesn't have sexual attraction.
      They can like someone romantically.
      Aromatic people doesn't feel romantic and sexual attraction.
      So asexual people can date.

• You ate not a true asexual. A true asexual wouldn't even date.

They can like someone romantically.
      So asexual people can date.

• I'm from your generation and at first I thought it was bullshit too, but then I realized that they were just creating labels for stuff that had always existed. I mean everyone knows of at least one poor sclub who married a girl who hated sex, orbsome poor woman whose husband absolutely could not understand the concept of romance. This generation has just labelled it.

Also, it makes sense. Some people have a higher sex drive than others. For some its SO high its off the charts. It stands to reason that there would be people at tje other end.

• I would prefer not to honestly, because I'm not asexual, but I wouldn't entirely rule out the possibility. I feel that a person can't really help who they end up falling for. It's something that just happens. That's why I like to have as few absolute dealbreakers as possible. Sometimes you don't know what you would do untill your faced with that situation.

• nope i won't

• I couldn't be in a relationship with someone won't enjoy sex

• There's no such thing as asexuality, so I can't really vote on the poll.

• Yeah I would.
    Asexual guys have it harder

• oh, i never met an asexual guy.
      but i can imagine :(

• Pretty much all guys get erections regardless of sexual orientation. You can get an erection without being horny and certainly without any sexual attraction (take morning wood for example)

• You have a better point.

• Is there a "maybe" option? Lol.

I'd consider it, but in my ideal relationship the girl is more sexual than I am, so it probably wouldn't work out.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see how a guy who's not asexual himself could date an asexual girl. People have needs, signing up for a lifetime without sex doesn't make sense. It's like the highest level of masochism, and not in a fun way.