Do you believe that Aliens exist?

I believe they do, but we will never come in contact with them!
Do you believe that Aliens exist?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Not sure/ other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... there is decent evidence that suggests that there is live on other planets.
    Yes I do believe there are 'aliens' out there.
    Would they visit us? You may not like this part of my answer;

NO, why? Well put yourselves in their shoes. (If they wear any)
    You, an intelligent life form, a scientist of your race comes across a transmission from earth. You then further investigate by intercepting other transmissions that humans call 'televised programming' you see almost every movie/show based on aliens visiting earth, humans either bomb, shoot, probe or dissect them even when they come in peace. You being the peaceful scientist what would be your first reaction? That's right, burn the evidence and stay the fuck away from earth.

Until we 'humans' can treat one another with RESPECT there is no way any alien is coming here, and if they did, they would bomb this planet from their perception of what they've seen, and this time I don't mean from movies. Just look at what happens on a daily basis, murder at an all time high, racism seems to be making a statement in a race towards one of the biggest jobs on the planet (Presidential Election) and people still think donating a fucking dollar to green peace once a year really makes a difference. (It doesn't)

To 'keep it real' there is evidence of life on other planets, but no one is coming here unless to get rid of us from what they've witnessed. Before we focus on 'life elsewhere' we better fix the life we got here.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• I doubt we exactly alone in the universe since it's so vast and impossible to measure. They could possibly already be among us here on earth with optical and adaptive camouflage devices or being able to shapeshift to look and appear just like native life on earth for all we know and if they are advanced enough to blend right in perfectly and had been there the whole time in front of us and we had absolutely no idea about it.

Extraterrestrials should also include beings from other realities and dimension although there is yet any solid concrete evidence to verify and confirm they are real and exist. It could also mean alternate timelines and histories.

• Aliens may exist but then they're in the next galaxy or much farther, thus at light years from Earth: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_galaxies
    en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_galaxies
    The mere distance makes contact highly improbable.
    If they existed on Earth, there would be conclusive proof of their existence.

• Of course aliens exist otherwise you wouldn't have "illegal aliens" or the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798.
    en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

Now, if you are asking about extraterrestrials, that's a different question... You should Google "Drake Equation".

• Yes I do, I also the believe the government knows about and as interacted with aliens but is keeping it a secret to prevent mass hysteria/fear and to protect world religions. Ever wonder how technology has advanced so fast and so far in the last 100 years, all that advancement came with the help of aliens. The government made a pact with several species of aliens to receive alien technology in exchange for being allowed to abduct a limited amount of people. Ever wonder what happened to the people who go missing and are never found, they were abducted as part of the agreement with the government.

• Vote 'A' - YES

The virus that gives a fever is an alien thing to my body :D ;)

• I believe that you believe they exist... kidding yeah I know life exists on other planets, I wouldn't go as far to say human abducting little grey men but life on other planets does exist and it's simply idiotic and arrogant to assume we're the only sentient life in the universe.

• I'm sure they exist, and I think we will come in contact with them, but that's basically their decision.

• The evidence is overwhelming that there is life on other planets and that Earth has been visited by aliens for many thousands of years.
    See:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtBfBGCaABU

• Whether they exist or not is irrelevant. They would be bound by the same laws of nature as us, therefore it's nearly impossible to make contact, other than give out radio waves and eventually someone millions of LYs away flicks on the TV and sees Mika Häkkinen's win the 1999 cup in Formula 1, back when Formula 1 was worth watching.

• I think we will identify a lot of places with micro alien life, starting at our solar system and into "near" exoplanets, but I'm not sure we can identify alien civilizations in our Milky Way.

But, if nothing stops us, it's really a matter of when...
    I think that, when we detect activity around very distant stars/planets, i don't think they will be biological anymore, they can be pretty exotic and emotionless.
    Can be tricky to identify an alien society.

• lt´s put it this way: the number of planets in habitable zones about suns in our galaxy alone is enought to assume that we are not "alone". the probability of earth being the only planet in the whole universe to bear life is very unlikely.

• I think there is something like "aliens" out there but I think they're interdimensional, not from other planets. I voted C.

• They are around, but in their planets, they won't come here to bother us.

• Yes most likely. I don't think traditionally they look like how we think they might and my educated guess would be that these "aleins" would be traveling space looking for a new planet because they have used all the resources on their home plantlet.

• Oh yeah they exist. But you're right, not in our lifetime will we find them. But who's to say future humans won't?

• The question is not if they exist, but where.

There exist do many planets and suns in the universe, it's mathematically almost impossible for it not to be the case

How intelligent and in what form... that's a different question

• 0|0
  • I believe in the possibility of alien life but that's as far as I go without evidence.

• I believe at least a few species of aliens discovered us, observed us and said :" fuck this shit, were out of this mess!!"

• Yes, because the universe is so vast Aliens should exist. Not just universe but our Galaxy. Not long we'll definitely make contact with Aliens.

• Statistically there is most definitely life elsewhere in the universe. As for contact... Who knows

• Aliens exist. They be in forms we wouldn't recognize and really there's gonna be a whole galaxies and we gonna be the only "perfect" being.

• I use to, and they're definitely still in the realm of possibilities, but as we explore more and more and yet still no signs of them, I'm starting to think not.

• There's no way we're alone in this universe
    Their must be life somewhere else too

• Believe in them? No. Do I think it is very possible they exist? Yes.

• I believe they are out there but I don't think they have been here before

• You're going to blow my cover!

• statistically speaking we can't be the only species with intelligence that can do space travel... so yeah i believe

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 21

• I chose B.

It is virally assinine to believe that other life exists in the universe. People can believe what they want, but no evidence has ever been found to support the Hollywood inspired fantasies upon which their beliefs are based.

Not only is there no evidence, we have searched extensively and found no trace of the existence of planets anywhere upon which such life could exist.

• We've searched *extensively*! We haven't even begun to scratch the surface. We haven't even extensively searched our solar system, let alone the hundreds of millions of other solar systems in our galaxy, let alone other galaxies.

Go to NASA's website and look at the Hubble images. You will not believe the glory of God's universe.

• Nah! I doubt it!

• Anyone who doesn't is pretty dumb or ignorant or both tbh..

• Like in the movies? No. But it's mathematically impossible that life doesn't exist anywhere else in the large vast universe. (Really, look it up.)

• I do believe that there's other creatures that exist and we still never got in contact with them, but I'm not sure if they look like that " 👽 " ...😆😂

• I believe they exist but I'm not 100% sure. Years ago I read an article about life on Mars, so maybe aliens exist on Mars. I imagine they would be as red as Mars or copper just like the color of Mars's dirt.

• We aren't capable of exploring the entire universe so I think it's possible for them to exist.

• Of course I do. I'm not anthropocentric enough to think we're the only living creatures in the entire universe.

• Yeah, it's illogical to believe that we're the only form of life in the infinity of the universe. Whether we will ever discover other forms of life remains to be seen, but I am not so afflicted with ego that I believe we're unique.

• If you mean other life forms yes they exist but they are so far away that we will never contact them

• No I do not believe in them

• I do, but why don't you believe that we will ever come into contact with them?

• there r a 1000 million of planets, probably we r not alone

• Aliens exist

• Definitely as I don't think human beings are the only species to locate on planets in such a giant universe.

• they have to exist considering the amount of space out there

• Mercury, Venus, Earth,... Pluto... that's less than 4% of the galaxy explored.

• Yeah i believe

• I'm fairly certain they exist, given how massive the universe is. I also doubt we'll ever meet them.

• Yup believe their is other life that we don't know about. We are aliens to if you think about it

• no, they don't exist