People who love pets, do you consider people who don’t like pets, bad people?

Be honest. I believe you consider shit most of us.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call them bad people but maybe they have a phobia or they're afraid of getting dirt from animals like my mom.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Not necessarily however I do think that dogs and pets have something about them and sense whether a person is good or not.

• No, I don't think they're bad people. I love my pets but I fully realize that other people may not for many different reasons.

• Nah, I don't. I don't exactly get it but it's not really a bad thing.

• I dont think they are bad people... but I think people who abuse animals are the most evil pieces of shit there is. Lower than low...

• Nope, they're not bad people.

• As long as you aren't those people who think its ok to go drowning kittens and the like... To each his own. But hurt my kittybaby And you get my Scottish side!

• It doesn't make you a bad person, its just hard for us to get our heads around since we love our pets so much that it makes it hard for us to picture not loving them. :)

• I have several pets but I wouldn't say that someone who doesn't like pets ia a bad person. We all have preferences but I don't think there's anyway I couldn't at least have some type of pet.

• In a way, yeah.
    It's like... HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE PETS?
    I'm always scared that the ones who don't like them are secretly being abusive towards the poor creatures. I'm very wary of that type of people.

• Because I don't like picking up their shit maybe?

• That's no reason to dislike them. If you don't own them, you don't have to pick up their shit.

• i dont consider them bad people but i honestly could never seriously date someone who didn't like animals. i will always have at least one dog in my house

• No..

• Nah, unless you're going out of your way to kick pets because you don't like them. Then you're a pretty shitty person.

What Guys Said 5

• I know people who are allergic to dogs but still love them. So I wouldn't necessarily say bad people but like whats wrong with you? Lmao

• I don't care for people that dont like pets

• No, why would we?

• Not at all, some people just can't be bothered or their living situations won't allow it.

• Why would we think that? The responsibility of caring for a pet is not for everyone.