Apple or Android? Which one do you have, which one do you like better?

• I have an Apple iPhone, but I prefer Android
  • I have an Apple iPhone, and I like it
  • I have an Android phone, but I prefer Apple
  • I have an Android phone, and I like it

Most Helpful Guy

• Android all the way. I prefer open standards and wide compatibility, and that certainly isn't Apple. I've never been an Apple fan for that reason - though I have recommended Apple for some people (basically, those who need something simple because they're hopeless with tech stuff). I have to use a lot of Apple gear at work (high-end home theater integration), but I find it irritating in a lot of ways.

I'm very Google-centric (our company uses Google Docs/Drive, Gmail, Google Maps, Calendar, etc. extensively) and it's wonderful to be able to access all of my stuff from any device.

My current phone is the LG G4, and it's excellent. I paid $479 for it and I've made $500 with it, so it's actually turned a profit for me. The camera in particular is exceptional.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both of them. In my experience, androids are good because you can easily transfer files (without having to use that iTunes crap), and there are apps specifically for androids that I'm not able to find on an iPhone.

However, an iPhone seems to run a lot smoother than an android, and is less likely to crash due to a game or program. I've been using my sister's iPhone for 6 months now, and not once has it crashed. Meanwhile, my old android would slow down and start freezing within a few months of using it.

They're both good for different reasons, and they both have things about them that I hate. :)

• Haha good points😊 I like both, but I dislike how my pictures appear so different on Apple vs. Android. My Instagram feed now looks sort of weird on Apple after I've gotten used to Android.

• I didn't notice that one. Which device do you think looks better?

• At first I thought apple. But after I've gotten used to android my pictures seem to look strange on apple.

What Guys Said 19

• The first smartphone I had after the slider phones era was an iPhone and I bought tons of apps on my account, and it made me not want to even try Android since they're not transferable. I've always sticked to Apple since, but I wish it was more open by default, however jailbreak solves the problem.

• I have an Apple iPhone and I like it. Apple software keeps working and the apps on Apple are great.

• Haha, its kind of obvious that you like Apple considering your username.

• Hahaha! yeah that is true.

• i have a samsung. i prefer it and the android system.

• I have an Android and I like it.
    If I could buy an Apple at the same price I might like it too.
    I'd avoid Windows phone

• Apple products are made for a very specific audience. People who are 1. clumsy with tech and 2. have too much money.

• Apple is more user friendly but Android provides more freedom. FREEDOM ALL THE WAY!

• I have both. I prefer android. It's a lot more convenient to use and transfer files.

• Just got an Sunday. I love it

• I have an Apple and it's the best 😀

• I've owned both at one point or another and I must say that Apple is better!

• Neither, I have a tracfone.

• I have Apple and tbh I don't really care.

• i have no phone

• I have a Windows phone and it sucks shit.

I'm going to go with Apple, but only for phones and nothing else.

• I don't trust Apple. Never have, never will.

• Just curious... What about Apple do you not trust?

• @Melcart23 Too many things, but I'll name 2.

First, their lack of security. We all know now that their phones and encryption systems can be broken into.

Then there's the software integrity. Apple has had a long history of purposely nerfing the prior generations of their products with an "update".

• Fair enough. Thanks for explaining.

• tracfone

• Andrivel. Prefer Andrivel though.

• Go android, go android xD

• I have a Nexus 6P, and I'm very happy. You can keep your Samsungs. I'll stay on the cutting edge of Android.

What Girls Said 18

• I have an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) and I like it just fine. I've always used Android mobile devices and never had any problems with them. :)

• love my apple.

• I have an Apple and I enjoy it :)

• I have always used an Android phone and enjoy it. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and love it.

• I have no phone, and prefer Apple

• I have an Android phone and am totally fine with it.

• Team android for the win! 😁

• I have an android phone and I love it. I have an Apple iPad, and lately it's been a pain ass because safari crashes when I am trying to get work done and it's just safari.

• Apple, I am pleased with it.

• I chose Android cause mine has the option for expandable memory with its microsd slot

• I have an android and even tho I wanna mud stomp my phone right now, I prefer them over iPhone.

• I have an iPhone and I really like it. I don't see myself switching phones anytime soon

• APPLE:)

• Damn. I voted for A when I meant B. Stupid laggy internet. Curse you student residence!

• I have an Apple iPhone, but I prefer Android cause it's easy

• apple all the ways.

• I used to have an old ass android but I broke it after so many years of use. I need to get myself a new one and I will probably get an android because I dislike apple.

• oops !
    meant to vote D