Is life just about working and getting old?

I mean do we have to work every single day of our lives and not enjoy it?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why job satisfaction is very important. Believe it or not, there are people that wake up every day looking forward to work and can't wait to get in and start the day, then they go home happy and feeling good and looking forward to tomorrows day at work. Job satisfaction counts for a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is what you make off it. If you run the rat race with the goal of material wealth life will slip through your fingers and be don in a blink of an eye and you'll have nothing to show for it except a mortgage and some credit card bills... You choose how you live.

What Girls Said 7

• No, but you work to afford yourself the luxury to enjoy it.

• To me, life is about experiencing everything that intrigues me firsthand + the ongoing search for inner peace and happiness.

• Some people actually think like this. But no, in my opinion, life is about love, family, celebration, and

• Oops...

Accomplishment.

• NO that is very in UNTRUE life is living in the moments and enjoying those moments

• Basically lol

• People work to have money to enjoy life :)

• i ask the same question? is there a solution... anyone

What Guys Said 14

• It looks like yes I am trying to live meaningfully as well but I think it should be thinking before doing cause we are under the present economical circumstances. It look like not only just richer or poor.
    When factories without workers what we will face?
    Our idea is that still exchange something we need.
    Seriously, I doubt humen's desire are unlimitation.
    Now I feel I have to buy or sell for another reason not why I need.
    It is like you got high blood pressure you still will die.

• Seems that way, but that is our society, usually in the West, but even in some European countries, and in non democratic areas it's probably worse.

• It's about loving relationships and kicking ass

• To answer your question: yes.
    Life is pain, struggle and disappointment. . . then we die.
    By the time that many people die, they are looking forward to the long sleep.

• We all live to die, some hold onto a hope that there is a more meaningful life after death. A friend of mine thinks that once you die your soul is sent off to a mystical world of adventures like in fantasy tales. Others turn to religion and bank on the promise of a peaceful life in heaven that fills one with satisfaction. Pick your poison friend, best to choose it quickly so your deathbed isn't such a daunting place to rest.

• You can marry somebody that's rich... Oh wait! You're a dude. My advice. Don't get married, don't have kids, and work a job that pays well and retire at 40. If you don't want a lavish lifestyle, you can retire earlier.

• No. .

• If you make it that, then yes. The ball is in your court though.

• Not me...

I sit on my ass...

Work about 3 hours per week...

• I work to live, i dont live to work.

• no, just you.

• Some people are just luckier than others

• Your life as a man who follows the contract of society:
    Go to school and program yourself to be a good slave
    Come out of school and get a job
    Find a woman of your economic class or lower to marry you
    Haves kids
    Continue working until you reach retirement
    You are now an old man who cannot even enjoy life but have tons of money
    Die.
    Kids fight over your inheritance and spend all the money you work for on stupid shit.
    Rinse repeat.

• Occasional holidays, new experiences, a hobby, relationship, and eventually kids and a family is how I see would help you