I realize I might be "boring" or no personality forever.. What now?

I know I'm actually interesting but I mostly keep my thoughts to myself, and being alone for along time made me prefer doing things solo now. I don't have any friends atm, and I know I don't need people but I still want social interaction, but I always come off as boring first so they don't like me😢 any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just assuming that. All you have to do is talk to people, about anything, and continue doing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me on this, most people are judgmental pricks. You're better off being alone, unless you know that the other person is like-minded. Being by yourself also increases your productivity.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The thing is, most people like to talk about themselves.
    If you think you are boring, or the topics you are starting are coming off as boring, try to ask people how they have been instead.

Try to get to know them. From there, you would find people who has the same idea, passion or hobbies like you.

• Same here...

Other people seem to talk loudly and excitedly about stupid things...