If I could read your mind right now, what would it say?

Mine would tell you about the strange dream I had this morning about there being a shooting at my school and how there was a siren, and a woman over the speaker telling everyone to escape.

I'm going to summer school (trying to get my bachelors ASAP) in a couple of days I'm just worried.

Most Helpful Guy

• shit my homework... sex... should i do it in the morning or do it now? mutual masturbation... maybe I can do half now and half then... time freeze porn... what if i do my draft now and the outline and math in the morning... bukkake... wait do i even have math homework? do i have time to jack off? i'll have to check my agenda... maybe if i rush it i'll cum less which minimizes clean up... i'll post this question first...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit.
    Or something along those lines :)

• Something like...
    "Oh, shoot! She can read my mind! 😰 Don't think about the... (insert 'mature' image here) Shoot! I thought of it! 😳😣"
    lol *sigh...* The harder you try to forget/not think about something, the stronger the thought is... 😔

• I wish I could stay home all day, take Viagra, and fuck super hot girls...

• It would say "damn I'm unreadable don't you get it" :o
    Hahaha sorry my mind isn't very cooperative!

• Hey pal scram, this is my head.

• ' I need to take a dump, but I am afraid I might end up jerking off in the toilet after taka dump..'

• im so ugly it hurts
    im so lonely it hurts
    why won't a girl ever love me to make the hurt go away?

• It'd say go to sleep

• Wow I need to start studying for finals

• Mine would say to you about my thinking of this girl's ass i saw this morning at a Starbucks coffee shop. It was curvy, round and gorgeous all tight in her leggings. Everyone was starring at it.

• boooooooooooooooooooooored

• I'm tired and lonely but I can't sleep because I'm 40,000 feet over Montana and this fucking seat won't recline.

• Right now,
    "If a serial killer kills only neo-nazis would that be a victimless crime?"

• it would say, kill me now, lol

• I don't know, you tell me!😂

• Gotta reach 2.5 pushups! Lol

• stories us, guilt, regret, pain, and tragedy.

• "Why the fuck can't people leave religion out of social media"?

• That I need some pussy to lick!

What Girls Said 21

• Uuuhhh well my brain is super fast paced and neurotic so I go through about a million (if not a billion) random thoughts in a day. Some weird, some typical, and some... questionable.

"I don't understand you, stomach; for a week you're never hungry, and then out of the blue it's like you're an endless pit. Why do you have to be so indecisive?"

"I wonder what he's thinking about. Probably something weird. He's weird. But, I'm weird too, so I guess it works out."

"What kind of booze goes well with burgers other than beer? Beer makes me have to pee, like a lot, it's good though. BONE CRUSHER!"

"I can't decide what colour to change my hair. There's so many colours, and I want to be all of the colours. If only life was like the Sims - back before they got rid of the colour wheel option. Fuckers, Sims four and no colour adjustment. Fucking unbelieveable."

• Mine would tell you how sad I feel right now 😢

• Well that my priorities are very out of place ( a weird ass dream I had) and that I can't wait for my boyfriendto get here

• I'm contemplating leaving early for work

• @Remembermyname4 should get pink and aqua streaks in her hair, especially if they're fluorescent :)

• You don't want to be tangled up in the thoughts rolling around my head lately.

• "I wish I could wear this strapless dress without a sweater over it to work"

• I really want cuddles

• It wouldn't say anything. You'd just see pictures of pancakes lol.

• If I were you, I also would be worried.

My mind would say : "I need to get out of here as soon as possible..."

• Nothing atm ex anything that I'm reading or typing. My brain is still too sleepy to think random thoughts atm, even though I had just woken up. XD

• I should have cooled it with the hot peppers... 😠 <- Dats mah poopin face..

• I'm thinking about how all I want is a hug from my guy friend but I won't see him for months. 😔

• Gosh I feel so fat. I enjoy this lighting. I'm so hungry, should probably go buy some food. But I'm too fucking lazy, don't wanna get out of bed. Why is my cat making those sounds? I wonder if we'll meet Mr Gold's real son.

• nothing, maybe some crickets

• What am I going to do this weekend?

• I am wondering if the plumber really did fix the leaking pipe in my loft.

• Mine would be, " i need junk food ASAP"

• Mine would tell you how im freaking out about uni exams and that I should be studying

• Waiting to watch a game drinking beers ;P

• I miss u ________________ so much I wish u were here for my birthday today, and I Ilove you