Would you rather be an idiot and able-bodied, or a genius and disabled?

So either you're really dumb but have no physical problems whatsoever, or you're a genius but have permanent and severe body defects.

• Idiot and able-bodied.
  • Genius and disabled.

Most Helpful Girl

• Idiot and able bodied. Even idiots have awesome lives. Just ask my boss.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only an idiot would choose to be an idiot.

What Girls Said 2

• id rather be an idiot and able bodied. there is no way id be able to happily sit in a chair all day, even if i was a genius. I don't know what id do with myself.

• I would rather be an idiot and be able to go to places and walk by myself

What Guys Said 7

• Idiot and able-bodied.

• I would have chosen to be disabled but smart, however i 'm wondering what a disabled person like stephen hawking would choose. Would he prefer to be not as clever if he meant he could walk and talk again.

• actaully, id rather be dumb and be normal. You can teach a dumb person to be smart

• I'll be the next Stephen Hawking.

• If I was to choose one thing about myself, I'd choose to be a genius and I'd keep my autism! I love it, it's part of me, and I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars! Sometimes it's easy being autistic and sometimes it's not.

• If I could choose, I would focus on what is most likely to give me a happy, fulfilled life. Seems like I'd be happier as an able bodied idiot.

• A disabled genius, since I'd make more money.

• A disabled genius, so that I could contribute to humanity.