If you could use technology to do one thing, what would it be?

Would you choose technology to make improvements to the environment, health care or transportation?

I would use technology to cure cancer.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ordering food/merchandise from TV, computers, and mobile devices and then having it pop out of the screen. This doesn't help anything just makes us lazier and takes away jobs.

Get rid of cars, and have trains and monorails in walking distance that take you anywhere that's on land. Saves energy, saves money, but might take longer to get to destination, and takes away jobs.

What Guys Said 7

• What is the limit to this question? Can I dwelve in to science fiction? If so, I'd want there to be teleportation technology. That would solve most of the world's problems.
    Well it'd just expand them in to space but at least we wouldn't be confided to just one planet.

• Well, if this is a real question, I'll say a real answer.
    We're fine when it comes to medical things, or at least as fine as we can be.
    I'd use technology to improve emotional state of people.

Emotional Technology.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u45-x0-zoY

• Teleportation. Hands down.

• and what about all the other diseases?

I would use it in a way that every would have food and clean water

• I would use technology to eliminate hate, but curing cancer is great too!

• Schoolwork

• Selfish I know but I'd use it to cure my own disability and be able to walk.

What Girls Said 1

• Teleport! That'd be great