What to do if you are ugly and just want to hide from everyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no ugly , only perception if you see yourself as ugly then thats all you will see. you need to find a way to look at yourself in different ways. because everyone is beautiful. the only ugliness is the energy that makes you feel like you are.

you need to be more positive

• I'm positive just not when it comes to me

• well keep working on it because eventually it pays off trust me on that, because im at that oint now and i feel like words are pointless but it does have draw backs though because you tend to over look those who are sincere with you. but its not a bad draw back i guess lol.

• i do have a boyfriend and he tells me im pretty and that he loves me all the time but i seem to think he's full of shit but its nice to hear

Most Helpful Girl

• Realize that you're not ugly and there's no need to hide

What Guys Said 11

• Aim for a 'work-from-home' career where you will not have to see anyone so often. I don't think a person can live successfully without ever seeing anyone though. Got doctor appointments, shopping, and more.

• You realize that you aren't ugly, and that it's probably the media having put those thoughts into your head. If nothing else, exercise and caring for yourself can turn.. uh, less pretty, into gorgeous.

• Ya know im ugly it's true when you're fam points it out

• I'm glad to hear that. ^.^

• lol ya im only bad abut how i look after im really sleepy and hve not gone out side in several days

• Then go to the mountains and hide from the rest.

• You exit the comfort zone, little by little :)

• Then just hide from everyone.

• Become a hermit

• Well if i were ugly i won't hide myself from people

• You aren't ugly.
    You're beautiful.
    Beautiful is subjective, you know.

• Pffft ha that's funny not what my fam say

• its ok if im not pretty im sorry for causing you tubal yesterday was just a bad day lol sorry and like i said its not a big deal that im not pretty i dont leave the house much any way i normally tell people to bite me i was not thinking straight when i posted this sorry

• No, seriously. You're beautiful.
      I do think you need to get away from your family. Have you ever considered contacting the child welfare?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• there's no such thing as ugly. start taking care of yourself and you'll feel much better.

• be ugly and proud, self acceptance is the best way to not be hurt by insults.

• Ya uh sure still hurts dose not help when you're fam is quick to point out what is wrong with u

• You're just 16, you'll change mentally and physically