Messaging People That Blocked You?

So, I thought I was being helpful to a fellow Gager, but turns out I misread her question entirely and I ended up insulting her by accident and before I could tell her that I misread the question she blocked me. Is there anyway I can contact someone that has blocked me? Apparently she was arguing with me the whole time and I didn't know it... I was too busy trying to be insightful xD I just want to apologize :P

Accidents happen. It's just another stranger on the internet :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol don't worry about it, its just a random stranger on the internet who cares

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• You can ask another person to relay your message.

• Get someone who follows her to send her a message.

• Ask someone she follows to apologize for you. Try not to insult people. Not even if their question is offensive. It's not worth it because it might be another accident or the asker might argue back and insult you.

• The thing is, I didn't mean to insult her though. I got the question wrong, and the way I responded to the question I thought she was asking, ended up thinking I was insulting her... but In actuality that wasn't my intentions. I was giving an insight to a question I thought she asked.