Who's your favorite past President of the United States?

0|0
7|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• regan

0|1
    0|0
  • Regan

0|1
    0|0
  • I kind of liked Teddy Roosevelt

0|0
    0|0
  • John F. Kennedy

0|0
    0|0
  • 😬😬😬... JFK...😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• 0|2
    0|0
  • Jefferson by far.
    Great man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ronald Reagan.

0|1
    0|0
    • ... why? Reaganomics has destroyed our economy. Reagan drove forward that the government is the problem. Sure, maybe those massive corporations could handle hiring and growing the economy but nearly 30 years and all they've tried to do is pay the American worker less money. Reagan trusted the wrong people and it fucked the country.

• coolidge, because of his joke at that farm.

… an old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President … The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day." Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by." Upon being told, the President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time." President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

0|0
    0|0
  • Historical: Abraham Lincoln
    Contemporary: Bill Clinton

0|1
    0|0
  • During my lifetime: it's hard to knock the Bill Clinton presidency.

Historical: Teddy Roosevelt seems like a wild bastard. Gotta go with Lincoln, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • FDR got the US back on it's feet and running after the 1929 crisis and did good work in WW2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably John F Kennedy

0|1
    0|0
  • Theodore Roosevelt. He was a Rough Rider, he settled disagreements with his generals via no holds barred fistfights, and once he got shot while giving a speech... and finished the speech. Bull Moose Party 2016.

0|0
    0|0
  • FDR and Clinton.

0|1
    0|0
  • George Washington or Harry Truman

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them, ... Least favorite? All of them

0|0
    0|0
  • FDR.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry Truman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure the next one will have good memes too so I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • dick cheney

0|0
    0|0