What do you think of Males who are still virgins at age 30?

do you look down on them? pity them?

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem, let them be. Why the fuck is it anybody's business? Im a virgin, I have always been shy and quiet, and had shitty friends growing up, so I never went out to meet girls, plus I can't afford a relationship because I can't get full time work in this shitty society, after going to college and having qualifications coming out of my ass. So have I ever felt good about myself? No, so fuck off about people being virgins, we all wanted to lose it, we all hate being one because of you judgmental assholes.

• And there's nothing wrong if it's a girl/woman? Bet everybody would be more polite I that case

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, male or female, if you've been incapable of attracting someone to have sex with you within that time there must be something seriously wrong. Think about it...

• or you simply chose not to have sex with anyone...

• @Toad-1 "you just can't handle people disagreeing with you apparently." we already established that I welcome people to debate with me any time as long as they aren't biased and hence still capable of forming logical arguments and see when a discussion is pointless.

You are so obviously butthurt by what I said and your entire reaction is the best proof. Hate to break it to ya but t's not my fault you're asexual or your sex drive is nonexistent in which case you should have just ignored my comment in the first place.

Have a nice day though!

• Your opinion reekks of confirmation bias...

but anyways your last comment also reeks of baseless assumptuous judgments as well. looks like you learned nothing so yes i agree this was pointless.

What Guys Said 14

• I dont look down on them, but I guess i pity them a little.

• I might feel sorry for them if they've been trying to lose it and can't. But look down on them? Absolutely not. There's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more to life than sticking your dick in another person.

• Well I'm 23 and I'm a virgin.. not because I can't lose it but more because I just haven't met the right girl. I'm one of those types that will get attached to a girl if I have sex with her, so I don't want to rush into it. Believe me, I've had a lot of tinder matches and girls checking me out all the time, but I'm waiting to meet someone I can relate to.

• I feel bad for them but I dont look down on them. It will possibly be me one day.

• Uhhh that's my nightmare becoming a wizard I have nothing but pity.

• Somthinv wrong with them or their religious same with woman.

I assume she crazy got raped as a child or she believe Jesus

• I'm getting pretty damn close to be one of them and probably will be, so all I'll think is that "we're in the same boat bro"".

• They must be Rich.

• They're not living life and wasting the only life they have.

• I would wonder why they don't get a prostitute...

• I pity them.

• Unless they do it by choice, then I think they're crazy and probably hyper-religious.

• @Jxpxtxr encompasses exactly how I feel 90% of the female world would look at me it it were known I were a virgin. Which is part of where virgins my age find catharsis. We go from wishing we could have someone, to realizing that one upside of being lonely is we never have to deal with the rude awakening that someone we thought we might be able to love was actually such a monumental, judgmental cunt.

• I find it both amusing and terrifying that we consider someone who hooks up ad infinitum perfectly acceptable and normal and someone who has had trouble attracting a partner, or with shyness, or simply wanted to wait until he was truly attracted to a person weird and worthy of a warning flag. Myself? I'm a virgin. I've been sexually interested in 2 people my entire adult life. The first died and the second tried to be into me but ultimately couldn't see past the fact I'm overweight. If that makes me a loser then so be it.

• the goal wuld be 40 year virgin by then

What Girls Said 4

• I think They value themselves and their future partner greatly. They are responsible and self assured and not easily pursuaded by others.

• i don't look down on them nor pity them... if they are still virgin at this age it might be because they have not met the right person

• I wonder why.

• Depends why they're still a virgin.