Is this Caricature 100% accurate on the real basis of ISIS?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't surprise me if some 'Black Bag Op' isn't paying them to stir up sht to get Iran, and Russia involved, and crank up the 'War Machine', one more time.
    It's getting to be kind of like the guy with the music box, and the dancing monkey, and the population, paying taxes for all these Bullsht wars are just the 'dancing monkey"

• i like you, I LIKE YOU A LOT

• Send me a private message, and let's 'talk'? I'm guessing you are above average in intelligence liking my references!

What Girls Said 4

• woah, id be offended if i was america or is real right now... i dunno.

• I will not comment on what I do not understand enough about

• I agree with the caricature.

• Let's be real, that's pretty accurate

What Guys Said 9

• Well Isis have come to power as a result of American/western intervention and political instability in the Middle East ( Iraq ).

There's definitely some truth to it.

• Israel definitely why because OUT OF ALL THE COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST isis didn't touch at all weird isn't it for extremists to leave israelian Jews and kills Arabian muslims instead

• Lol. I love this. It couldn't be more true

• Damn I thought political cartoons were subtle.

• Spot on in my own opinion , IDF soldiers were found to be masquerading as " Islamic terrorists " . Conflict is profitable , plus all this " terrorist " & " War on Terror " BS is another way of controlling access to oil & a planned oil pipeline. Remember the Rothschild Cartel behind all this also control the " media "

• If this is stating that their motivation is money then no, they don't care about that nor is it their motivation, why do what they do is almost purely religiously driven.

• more so its support came from the people condemining it now

• I know were you come from I know your not a native of Australia, well don't worry after Trump gets into office we're not going to be in the business of "nation building" or poking around in the middle east anymore except to support Israel.

Pfft New Zealand probably for their own protection they are one of the weakest nations on earth militarily their entire military active and reserve is only 10,000 men and women strong, the ISIS army itself could defeat them, but they don't really have to use their military much because of the European nations around them act more or less like shields.

Ah well that figures then bias-ism and no the communist threat was very, very real, Russia had successfully developed a nuclear bomb. China joined Soviet Russia in the world's communist ranks following a civil war. In 1950, North Korea's communist regime invaded pro-Western South Korea, prompting the United States and the United Nations to intervene militarily.

• Fidel Castro's successful Marxist revolution in Cuba in 1959, would bring the threat of communism closer to the US. And Soviet Union embarked on a competition to develop more powerful and destructive nuclear weapons. Nuclear war seemed to be on the horizon in 1962 when the United States learned that the Soviets had positioned nuclear missiles in Cuba, just 90 miles from American shores. Among many other things so yeah the threat was very real. There was also, Soviet pressure on Turkey and Iran in 1946, the Greek Civil War in 1947, the Communist coup in Czechoslovakia and blockade of Berlin in 1948.

• Yep i think it's true. They want something the world can fear for some reason.

• 💯💯

• Pretty much, yeah. The US gave the Syrian rebels weapons and money. Guess who was there with John McCain? None other than the future leader of ISIS.