What do at home alone?

Hey,
So my mam and sister go to work everyday and now that Im on my summer holidays I dont know what to do, I can't go outside. Im very anxious at home bymyself too. You can call it childish or whatever but its anxiety. Anyways... yeah so just some tips and stuff on what I can do to keep my mind busy? :)
Thanks

1|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have any hobbies?
    Painting? Drawing?

What about learning to play an instrument? Get yourself a guitar or a keyboard and teach yourself by watching YouTube videos.

Start a blog.

Read books.

Better yet... do all of the above, and figure out some other things to do as well!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Helping others on Gag with their problems, perhaps with gaggers your own age. You would be surprised how fast time goes with Joes and Flo's.
    And if you are not into doing this, maybe mom can leave a Helpful list of Chores to help her out while she is Out.
    There is your favorite TV shows if you watch any, Reading, taking some walks or maybe getting together with a few friends.
    You can get Working papers if you are 15, where you can get a job too to make a little money for yourself.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Pick up an instrument! Learn to draw (harder than it sounds :x) Find a good book, pick up a good game (your tastes aren't mine so i can't really recommend anything there). Start watching shows, I'm sure you have a few that you've considered starting but didn't have the time for!

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm home by myself I usually play Xbox, browse the internet on my computer, lie in bed doing nothing, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just sit there and think

0|0
    0|0
  • find a job?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂

• Get a job

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn how to draw
    Write a story
    learn to play an instrument
    There are a lot of DIY videos online (crafty projects)
    Read
    Netflix
    Learn how to do something you already don't know how to do (knit learn a language etc)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bake, watch your favorite movies, clean, get all the laundry done, read.

0|0
    0|0