Do you assume people are liars before you even know them?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I give people a chance in the beginning. If they ruin it, then that's their fault.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnHLgxKUsEA

you have to because some people can be someone there not just like the song says i put up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not until they give me a reason to think they are one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I do take what they say with a grain of salt

0|0
    0|0
  • nahhh

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have started to. I use to assume people were telling the truth because I don't go around lying, and would fall for a lot of their tricks. As a result I have become more jaded. Unfortunately I am being proven right nearly every time I think the worst about people. Now I am starting to think the word jaded, is just another way of saying experienced with people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• depends on the context.

for example, if a stranger comes up to me and offers me a ride home, telling me i can trust him, OBVIOUSLY imma make some assumptions.

however, in most cases, i like to get to the bottom of things and reach conclusions myself, whether i end up making a mistake or not by doing so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I don't trust them with anything they say either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Usually I assume they're telling the truth unless they give me a reason not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've learned enough to know most people aren't that genuine when they first meet you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but sometimes I really should.

0|0
    0|0