Do you have a lot of stuff?

I recently moved from one parents house to the other, and it made me realize how much shit I have. I haven't even gotten the stuff that we got from the other house out of the car and I'm already running out of space. 😲

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have enough stuff, but I don't think I have a ton in the grand scheme of things. It's mainly clothes and shoes, hah.

What Guys Said 4

• yes, too much, you'd be amazed that some people can walk across their floor without ever touching it because there is so much stuff stacked high. It does help to periodically throw stuff out, donate, etc..

• Not really, when I moved 6 years back I threw most of my old school bookes and apart from that my stuff is really limited... maybe like 200 books of all sorts and some decorative things but no piles of rubbish or old equipment or so.
    What sort of stuff is it in your case - household equipment or more like decorations, pics, clothes/shoes,?

• not at all...

• Yes, you're right. When i bought my first home, i couldn't believe the amount of stuff i collected over the years. I wondered if i would find room for everything.

What Girls Said 8

• damn. hope the move goes well =]

yeah i do have a lot of stuff.

• I have TONS of stuff lol. I'm so worried because it's gonna be a lot of packing when I change apartments 😫

• Nope, since if I ever move I want it to be easy. :D

• I have a full apartment's worth of stuff spread out over different family member's houses. So, pretty much, yeah. I need to go through it all and get rid of stuff but I have never gotten around to it.

• I have down sized with every move and I am doing it again this move

• i hateeeee clutter. so i try to get rid of stuff im not using.

• Yes... mostly art stuff and clothes and furniture

• I don't have a lot of stuff in my house but I have a ton of stuff for my horses in my barn.