Do you think Arnold Schwarzenegger being governor was the reason why he stopped having his muscular build?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think it is the fact that he was pushing 60 by that point, had a family, and had health complications that made his work out regime something he could no longer maintain.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 18

• I doubt it. I think it has more to do with the aging process. And because he can't take any steroids to create that same muscular "Terminator" look he had when he was younger.

• Yes of course look at Vince McMahon owner of WWE have you ever seen a 70 something year old man all pumped up like a 27 year old body builder?

• Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein from Misfits from the band Misfits is in his 50s and he still looks freakin jacked.

• Aging and chromosome decay led to him not having a muscular build lol he still lifts. It's fucking Arnold, more ambition and motivation than the rest of humanity combined, you think he's going to just stop lifting because he isn't doing competitions?

• Or he came off the roids I heard he was using + got old lol

• Mind you, "Ah-nold" is now 68 going on 69. And he became "Governator" of "Gollivornia" at age 56. Aging happens to us all.

• Who knows I think there were multiple factors. Necessity, family, aging, costs, picture real estate.

• No, he couldn't keep up his muscular build in my opinion. Did you see how fat he was in Terminator 3? That was the downfall in his appearance in my opinion. Even Lou Ferrigno who's around the same age is in better shape.

• He he retired long before that lol.

• He's pretty old.

• no i think its because of he got old.

• No the guy was in his 60s. Age gets everybody.

• Called old age

• Yes. His energy is focused on government

• Got old... wasn't doing movies anymore so didn"t need to bulk up that much

• Being a bodybuilder is a full time job, yes.

• Now, I have no idea if it's true or not since you didn't post any pictures as proof but my totally uneducated guess would be because she's just losing interest in working out

• He lost muscle cuz he's like 7000 years old.

• He is almost 70 and looks better than any of the average niggas you see around on a daily basis.