What would be the first thing u would do if u had a 'harmless' stalker?

1|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Define harmless stalker. I've had a stalker before and I was planning on going to the police but they mysterious disappeared...
    media.giphy.com/media/9umH7yTO8gLYY/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't come to u, doesn't talk to u, stays away, only seen outside near u when u are outside too even though you are not friends or something.

• Show All
    • You should still keep an eye out. Just in case.
      media.giphy.com/media/bAUp9Lcx1HY4/giphy.gif
      Respect fam!

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd make it look like I worshipped Satan or something to try and scare them off.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Harmless as in just snoops around my social media? Hmm, it all depends if whether or not she's attractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope more like always near you when u are outside.. And..
      Why should attractiveness even matter? Lol

• It's not as if when you're in a relationship the stalkerish behavior would be any different.

I would much rather have a Megan fox stalking me, than a precious.

• Who is precious?

• File a restraining order.

2|0
    0|0
  • What is the level of stalking?

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually have had a couple of women try following me home, and it really creeped me out. I didn't know if they were harmless or not. We weren't even well acquainted. I don't even know why they picked me, because it isn't like I am super popular or anything.

If I knew for a fact the stalker was harmless? I guess it depends on who the stalker is. If it was an attractive girl, I might even date her. Her being super into me would be a plus as far as I was concerned. Otherwise I would find it bothersome and call the cops on them. so they would leave me alone. I just can't imagine meeting a stalker and thinking they are harmless.

1|0
    0|0
  • id hope it be a girl, i would be flattered if she was really into me, nothing wrong with a harmless stalker

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3