What is it like when you dream?

Describe what you think happens.

Ok let me clarify.
I am not looking for you to explain the content of your dream but rather what you feel happens to your identity.
What the situation looks like

For instance do you travel some place?
Is there a story/plot?
Can you feel sensations?
What does it feel like to be awoken?
Etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have lucid dreams usually, so it's kinda floaty for me and always a mix of video games and irl situations.

• did u teach yourself to lucid?

• Sometimes i have like reverse-lucid dreams haha. Like if there's a robber and i think "oh shit he better not shoot me" ofc my brain has him shoot me lol

• @ConsultantIsBack Lmao that happens to me too sometimes but then I'll be able to control it after I realize my brain was being a dick

Most Helpful Guy

• I dream about whoever im crushing on, dating or whatever, etc. and lots of dating and lots of sex
    Really pornographic dreams tbh lol

• Hm do you feel yourself to be 'inside' of a new environment or rather do you think you are 'watching something'.

If so where does it take place?
      More importantly

Describe what it is like when you wake up.

• big hard fuken boner when i wake up thats what lol

What Girls Said 3

• It varies. I don't remember most of them cause everyone has a few dreams every night and most of the time I wake up and have no idea what I dreamt.

• sometimes I have happy dreams or sometimes they can be scary or weird and sometimes I dream at night and sometimes I day dream

• I have terrifying nightmares

What Guys Said 2

• I'm usually in control, though watching from behind myself.

• It complete black