If you found a 18 carat wedding band in a shopping center would you turn it in to lost and found or would you take it and sell/pawn it or keep it?

If you found a 18 carat wedding band in a shopping center would you turn it in to lost and found or would you take it and sell/pawn it  or keep it ?

• Turn it in to lost and found
  • Sell or pawn it
  • Keep it
  • Other (Explain)
I gave thee ring to the store management I hope the owner gets it back

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I would not pawn it or keep it, but I would have to think about how to deal with it. Would the lost an found office be trustworthy enough?

• I wouldn't keep it because it doesn't belong to me and that's stealing. I might hand it in to lost and found.

• Id put it up everywhere that i had found it and ask someone to claim it. Theyd have to describe it to me before i handed it over. No fuckin way would i pawn somebodys wedding ring. I dont stoop that low no matter how much i need money

• Ok as most people tell me, I'm stupid with these things - vote 'A'

• I know some people who 'manages' a lost and found in a department store. I would not trust it to them. It's the 21st century. I'd take a picture of it and in the caption i write where i found it. I look for a feature not displayed in the picture to use as a 'password' kind of thing if someone claims it's theirs.

If there are no replies in a month i'd pawn it and buy a new video game.

• If it was the ring's equivalent in cash, i would've kept it. But I'm sure that ring means much more than just the money it was worth to the couple who lost it.

I'd turn it in.

• When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade

• This actually happened to me in high school when I was doing duel enrollment at my local community college,
    I found it in the parking lot on my way to my college class
    I turned it in

• wait for while there if someone is looking for it. and then if i found such person i returned to him/her. and if i not found anyone then i kept it with me and sold it and cash the money. This is practical decision. as in our country system is more corrupt then common man. so if i return to police station. they also kept with them and the original owner never get ring.

• How would I know that it's 18 karat?

Anyways if I knew whose it was I would give it back but otherwise I would probably leave it and wait a bit to see if anyone comes back for it and if they don't I'll keep it. Actually I might go to lost and found. Depends what store I guess.

• its not mine to keep. do the right thing

• Return it. Too much emotional value to the owner.

• Sell that mowfoe n get faded on sum xans bruh

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I would take it to a police station. Here if you hand it in and so much time passes and nobody has claimed it, you get to keep it. But generally it's more honest to try and have it returned to its owner.

• A because it's the right thing to do. Someone spent good money on that, for their SO or themselves.

• Keep it, but take it to the closest police station as they can track it back to the rightful owner as the ring should have a number inscription on the inner side so it can be tracked and hopefully to the store that sold it etc then the store man tracks down the owner. Or you give it to a complete stranger either way people can be selfish and do the wrong thing and not tell anyone even if they did take to the lost and found.

• I'd turn in it. If it were me that lost it i would hope that someone would return it.

• If I really needed the money I'm shameful to say I'm sell it 😂 but since I don't I would just try to find the rightful owner or give it to lost and found.

• I would turn it in. Honestly, I couldn't live with myself if I kept it and pawned it.

• Turn it in. It's someone's