Do you feel respected & loved?

• I feel respected and loved
  • I don't feel respected, but I feel loved
  • I feel respected, but not loved
  • I feel neither respected nor loved
Anyone
Anybody

Most Helpful Guy

• My views are derided, my opinions scoffed at or talked over, and my advice ignored (even by people who have come back, repeatedly, and told me they were mistaken and should have taken my advice before).

My friends betrayed me, and my interests are different enough from my family that they find my company boring.

I am not loved, I am not respected, and I have been unable to change this. I have worked to minimize all exposure to other people, and isolate myself as much as possible as a result of this. It hurts far less when there is no one in your life to ignore you or not want you, than it does to have people you care for who don't even place you in their "top 10 people I give a flying fuck about" list.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because my father is extremely respected , I kinda get the *daughter of insert my father's name* comment back home and people instantly respect me there.
    In High School I was also very respected. In the graduation speech the class presidents gave me the title * voice of wisdom* lol but I think I'm becoming less wisdom as I'm getting older (weird).

What Guys Said 13

• Through words she says she respects and loves me.
    Through actions I see none of these, and rather the contrary.
    Makes me sad just to think about it.

• Through her words disrespects and hates me.
      Through her actions, totally the opposite.

• Actually, I'd through her texts (she hates me and disrespects me (Yeh, she usually tell me fuck you, and ask me to go away (when i do she asks me why i'm ignoring her lmao. She tells me i hate you, and when i tell her i hate you she keeps sending me hearts emojis). Through her words and actions she loves me. Guess i'm the opposite of you.

• Not respected and occasionally loved.

• Loved, yes I do.
    Respect , I have no idea what does it mean to "feel respected" lol

• I mean , do they have to be a yes-man on everything I say for me to feel respected?
      What does it mean to "respect"?

• Now I am not in relationship but when I was, in the begining I felt respected and loved. After few months the respect was gone and she became dominant in many things. Then maybe 2 years of relationship were with love, but without her respect to me. So for me it is answer 2. It is too bad if girl does not respect her boyfriend. It is almost a year since we split and I still feel some complexes because of that.

• Not respected, probably loved but im chillin d00d

• Yes.

• Respected by some, loved only by my mother.

• honestly, not really anything of both

• yes i do and sometimes i feel the opposite

• I definitely don't feel either of those in my life

• Both from Words and Actions, not loved and not respected.

• Well lots of people are respecting me because im a respectful person , but i don't feel loved :(

• I feel respected and when people dont i would fight back. I never felt loved.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, by the people who matter to me. I feel loved and respected by the people I love and care about. That's all the love and respect I need.

• no i don't!

• I've never felt respected. Nobody respects my opinion or my thoughts and feelings and certainly nobody loves me. I've no idea what either of them feel like if I'm honest.

• Yeah, I guess I do.

• Yeah

• neither. people tend to use me a lot.

• Nope, never have and probably never will.

• Most definitely, especially by my fiance.

• I haven't seen a guy in a month or even talked in a week (I feel used and unwanted)
    And there's another guy that haven't answered me in a week
    I'm done

• Yes I feel respected and loved very much by my family :) <3 <3

• By who?

• Sometimes I guess

• Nope.

• Yes I definitely do :)