Girls how would you react?

if you re at the beach leaving and a guy in his late 30s approaches you, comes close to your ear neck and says smthng like: hello beautiful, you don t really say ho to no one here yea?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a girl I would probably find it weird, maybe a bit creepy. Definitely not the way to approach me if you hope for more lol

• even if it s me? :P

• Meant if I were a girl and a guy almost twice my age did that.

You doing that with me is something completely different 😏😏😏

• hahahha :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I would elbow him in the neck and then kick is groan and then punch him probably and walk away. Leave him crippled for a while. If I had a knife I would do a move that basically disables a person and is quick, You cut the wrist so he can't grab you, You cut the arm so he can't reach for you, You cut the leg so he can't chase you, It's a very quick and you can't let him bleed out so you can't go to far up or down the arm or leg so it's kinda a hit or miss but if someone might kill me or rape me i'll take that chance. :3

What Guys Said 14

• A guy that does that sounds super sleazily to be honest.

• "You must be someone then, sorry buddy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

I think a lot of gals (not you) should stop being creeped out by compliments and practice some put-down lines 😂

• Sorry but if a guy leans in to my neck and whispers to me is ONE THING, Just passing by and saying something like "hey pretty" or something like that is another thing. He can say that as long as he doesn't get really close to me and ESPECIALLY not my neck, It's human instinct to protect the head and neck since if that is hurt or cut you can die from it.

• True, i suppose it's a different for us guys. Or maybe i'm just different, takes a huuuuge amount before i stop finding stuff funny and actually creepy xD.

• I'd tell him to get the hell away from me lol.

seriously though that's creepy, did someone do that to you or something?

• yes xD
      I froze at first, thought maybe I knew the guy or smthng
      then I noticed I don t so I frowned at him and went along lol

• Yikes, sounds like some creep, gotta be careful these days.

• That's creepy

• Happens all the time smh

• Definitely not the way I'd approach you 😛

• How would you approach me? :p

• Id basically just come up to and ask how you are doing today. I'd see you're chain and be like what a beautiful name you have Sarah. Then I'd just continue to converse with you for awhile and ask for you number and see if you wanna get drinks sometime 😛

• I'm a guy in my late 30's and that's how I approach women! Lol! What?

• rofl hahahha
      I bet it s a success too xD

• @Becky01, I'm actually flattered :) I just accepted your request. Maybe now we can be goofballs together ;P

• ha ha ha ha sounds like fun

• sounds like a creepy killer to me , lol

• That is obviously freaking creepy. :/.

• I dont think i am a girl. But ifvthat happened to me. If i was interested. I would engage him. If i was not interested. I would politely say thank you and keep walking. No need to be rude

• I would say "I say HOOOO to my horse only darling" 8) 8)

• That's a creepy guy move wow I'd back away

• Sadly it's natural for older men to like younger women

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I would look at him like this
    jawbreaker.nyc/.../RihannaGif1.gif
    Ignore him and walk away 🙅🏻💁🏻

• Hahaha that s what I did😉😉

• Hahah well, you can't really blame the dude for trying to flirt with you 😍😍😍

• yeah no that's messed up. there are ways men can flatter a woman without being a downright creep.

• I'd be weirded out but still better than that 40 something business man in the tram who had the audacity to just put his hand on my thigh.. 😖

• Lol 😂
      What did you do?

• I hit his hand away and was like "excuse me?" and got off at the next stop😪 Not such as cool a reaction as to that guy groping my butt in the Tokyo underground but let's just say I was having a gentle day 😅😛

• I'd be super creeped out and get as far away from him as possible! I mean can you imagine a normal person saying that, it kinda sounds like a line from a horror movie -_-

• That's really creepy. I'd move away.

• Depending on my mood, anywhere from slapping him to kicking him in the balls. 😄

• Honestly, if someone got that close to my ear without me knowing they were coming, I'd probably jump and then swat them in the face by accident.

• Scream creeper and run for it.

• I'd be so afraid that i wouldn't move for 5 minutes

• I'd tell him to back the fuck up.

• I'd be creeped out.

1 private opinion(s)