Are exceptional/exotic attractive people more attractive than commonly defined attractive people?

Updates:
---------------------

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Very much more so

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you say so?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you say so?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• "The grass is always greener" or so some would say. It probably depends partly on what a person is/has been doing whilst they grew up. What is exotic to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Something unnatural but pleasant to look. Say for example Natalie Portman she is a defined beauty, but Adriana Lima she's exotic beauty. Both of them are gorgeous though.

• when i was a baby my hair was like denearys targearian. i went to egypt with my parents and everyone on the street wanted to touch my hair lol, they thought it gave good fortune. for them it was exotic yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course because they are perfect in looks

0|0
    0|0
  • YES

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer "commonly attractive" women. I'm not attracted to what society calls "attractive" (celebrities, supermodels, etc).

Give me a normal woman with an average body, an average face, and a great personality, and I'll be happy. Beauty can radiate from within. A supermodel with a bitchy attitude is not attractive. An average woman who has a warm, welcoming, and kind attitude is WAY more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • umm, I'm not talking about attitude. Its more about facial attraction.