Americans, can you watch this please?

He literally is a legend, the UK government have banned his music because he was exposing the American government. He isn't allowed to do music anymore but just listen to how real he is, he tells you how it is.

Updates:
In part 2 of this song he predicted the bombings in Syria too.

2|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• dude. where can i get this? he is so right about everything...

1|1
    0|0
    • Type in youtube Lowkey Obamanation

• Show All
    • Oh whats thats?

• since i cannot post links yet, i would recommend checking this my take. it is called Explaining Cultural Marxism: What Your School Will Never Tell You

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of one-sided. The American government has helped people in many countries too, such as Japan and West Germany, for example. The American government had killed Saddam Hussein and Osama bib Laden. That is good, too. The American government also helped end Communism in Eastern Europe. That is good, too. Also, the "capitalism on steroids" that the singer seems to condemn has given the world Facebook, GAG, the personal computer, the Iphone, Amazon, Ebay, Netflix and Google. We are the only nation in human history to put an object on Mars. Our unemployment rate is 5%. People from all over the world desperately want to live here. Maybe some other countries would be better off if their economic system was "capitalism on steroids?"

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The lyrics are good but honestly this is pretty tame and uncontroversial stuff. Very difficult to believe without independent evidence that he was persecuted in any way for lyrics like this given that the subject matter and ideas are so common. In a way the most hiphop thing about the track is the self-aggrandizement, and the rhetoric that somehow this is edgy and dangerous. But thanks for introducing me to this artist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know about this, here if you find the truth about the US government, your called an conspiracy theorist.

1|1
    0|0
    • lol i know it's dumb but people outside the us know the truth.

• Ignorance is bliss, most people believe that.
      But that is a stupid saying and stupid to follow.

• The truth is all forms of government are corrupted, not just the U. S. Presidents, Kings and Queens and any other form of leaders are all just pawns for when the antichrist comes.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is what I call music, thank you for posting this.
    He is telling/rapping the truth.

1|1
    0|0
    • Your welcome :) check out part 2 if you want, he predicted the Syria bombings, the link is above or just type 'Lowkey Obamanation part 2'

• Hmm yeah apparently they killed obama's gay lovers from the church he used to go

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cool man

0|0
    0|0
  • "He literally is a legend, the UK government have banned his music because he was exposing the American government"

That makes no sense, why would the UK ban his music because he is exposing the American government? The UK is not america

0|0
    0|0
    • Theyre all the same. Nato, globalisation, 'free markets' opened the door for a global cabal to take control of all the economys. Politicians are just puppets

What Guys Said 8

• Heard this song years ago, he's just another dude that believes the US is the one that causes the problems in the world, cause he doesn't want to admit that his people are creating all this.
    He has the balls to say the "truth" about the US, but he doesn't have the balls to say the truth about his people.

P. S.: I don't think the UK was right in banning in him... he wouldn't have been banned were he in the US.

1|1
    0|0
  • *snickers*

You think the US government is the only, and possibly the worst world government on Earth? Look around. Russia. North Korea. China.

I'm sort of against them banning the song, because it gives people the reason to believe that they can't say anything bad about the US and therefore makes us the bad guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is no us in USA. there's you and there's the elite and the politicians. The citizens in the us are in the same boat as everybody else. The bourgeoisie vs the proletariat. Those who have against those who haven't. Country and flag and all that shit dont exist anymore

• Show All
    • Its not about a seat of power. Thats anarchronistic. Its about moving money around thats all

• @bluenose1872 And China's not in a position to claim it

• I don't think you've got the right definition of the word Legend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. Who cares.. what is this a UK version of Immortal Technique?

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't banned over here. What are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't banned from making music.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes he is lol. The police wouldn't leave him alone, he told everyone they banned him.

• Also his house got raided loads of time because of his music.

• BORING!!!

0|0
    0|0