If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?

The Roswell Crash for me.

To see if it really was a weather balloon or an unknown craft from elsewhere.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• Wilt Chamberlain's 100 point scoring game. All we have is a picture of him holding up a sign with number 100 written on it.

• I agree, I'd be interested in that too Op
    uhh tons of things, basically all the major historical events

• i would wanna witness a lot of things , sorry. My prophit Muhamed peace be upon him , the building of the great pyramids to see how it was built. a mummification process of a pharoh to see how it was done , the murder moment of king Tut Ankh Amon. and sure sure i would wanna witness a living dinasour and the era when they got extnict. other lots of things. i can't say all :D

• the eruption of mt st helens in 1980 or the current eruption in 2008 or a past eruption of mt rainier Osceola eruption

• sering jesus performance one of his miracle or mohammed just to see if jesus was actually real or if mohammed was actually a pedo.

• The Knicks Championships in 70' & 73' :)

• a ufo

• How the world was created. And the making of the movie mallrats

• Maybe spending a night at a lavish party in the 20's, or the drafting of the US Constitution.

• my own funeral (mindfuck)

• Can't decide.

• Ww2 i find it intersting

What Girls Said 3

• To witness and see if Atlantis or something like that had ever existed. Also to see what Plato had truly seen that day.

• The night Martin Luther King Jr. was murdered.

• Watergate